Econo Lodge
Super 8 Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
$76
Agoda.com
$75
$70
$60
Finlen Hotel and Inn(Butte)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewsclean roomsdefinitely stay here againgas stationquick stoproad noisefast foodair conditionerbed was comfortablestaff was very friendlybagelsmotelshellygpsamenitiesdeskpets
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This motel chain typically has good deals on rooms and special rates for military. Unfortunately, this one had neither. Optimally if a motel is independently owned there is a benefit. It was clean, but no coffee pot in the rooms, nothing. Very very spartan. I would recommend you research prior to any trip and have a plan. We did not which was a terrible failure on our part. Hopefully we have learned from that mistake so we don't experience any more overpriced motels in the middle of Montana...

Happy (and better planned) travels!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Pleasant and helpful staff, nice facility. At last, a Motel 6 with a little style. Well lit. Clean. They had a separate room with coffee and tea available; nice touch for a motel 6. Quiet. I would recommend this facility without any hesitation. Spacious room. Still has a CRT TV.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed here looking for a clean low priced room and my expectations edge met. The room was spotless aid looked great. The single bedroom I stayed in had a very spacious bathroom. The motel is right off the highway and right next to a very large and busy truck stop but you would never know because it was absolutely silent all night. The lady at the front counter was very friendly and helpful.

Cons: Rooms are very bare. No amenities except for very slow Wi-Fi with spotty reception.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a no frills motel outside of Butte. Our travels take us north on I-15 and then west on I-90 regularly. This location is at the intersection of the 2 highways. It saves 10-15min over going east into Butte for a place to stay. It is clean but is is spartan. Very easy and quick access from the highway. Just don't expect the Waldorf.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2013

$74 got a sparse room, perfect for my needs. Free wifi, surprisingly quiet for being across the street from a truck stop, and being fully booked. I'm 6'3 and had to sleep diagonally so my feet didn't hang off the bed. I think I got a handicap room from the looks of the triangular shower, and the fact that the desk clerk said I got the last room available for the night when I walked in. Good water pressure, clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo