“What happened to my towels!?”

Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Reviewed March 2, 2013

In town for a swim meet, was gone most of the day. But, that being said at the end of a long day at the pool, all I wanted was a shower. The problem was, I had none. I reuse my towels in the hotel frequently, but to my dismay every towel in my room was gone or thrown on the floor wet. Looked like the room was vacuumed, beds were left unmade and my towels seemed to have just up and left. Other then this one small mishap, not a thing to complain about!

• Stayed: March 2013
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2015

Thank you for your review of the Rodeway Inn & Suites, Capri-Butte, Montana from a few years back! I promise YOU"LL HAVE TOWELS! I'm writing this response now as the dynamics of this hotel have changed dramatically with the beginning of 2015 and as we return to our roots in Uptown Butte and our "vintage heritage" we would love to welcome you back!
If you want "retro" in Uptown we're it!
The owner and staff Rodeway Inn & Suites, Butte, Montana

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Room was average .the toilet handle came off 1 st flush . Husband fixed it. No coffee in morning not great for price. Wifi was very slow to none Only positive was bed was comfy.
It would have been nicer in summer when you could walk downtown. Clerk did recommend good choice for supper.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review of the Rodeway Inn & Suites, Capri-Butte, Montana from a few years back! I'm writing this response now as the dynamics of this hotel have changed dramatically with the beginning of 2015. We got you covered on the coffee in the a.m. and the WiFi is what it should be! We have returned to our roots in Uptown Butte and our "vintage heritage" we would love to welcome you back!
If you want "retro" in Uptown we're it!
The owner and staff Rodeway Inn & Suites, Butte, Montana

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Had a wonderful night's sleep at this quiet inn. Was so surprised at how spacious the room was. We had a lovely view of the headframes as they were lighting up Butte. All around a lovely stay and a Great Nights Sleep!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Lorna H, General Manager at Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review. We are glad you enjoyed the size of our newly renovated rooms. The head frames being lit up each night are one of the many great features here in uptown Butte. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My stay was comfortable but i found a huge spider in my room. i squished it but i will not be staying here again. I am not a bug person when it comes to hotel rooms even older ones like these. Other than that it was a pretty nice stay. Close enought to bars/restaurants in this part of town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Leo B

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I apologize that your stay was less than perfect. Please contact me at the hotel and I will make it right with you.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The experience was great. Coming from someone who has spent time cleaning hotel rooms, these rooms definitely met my standards. Clean rooms, well organized, beautiful choices of bedding and window treatments, etc. It was an aesthetically pleasing experience as well as a comfortable, warm and quiet stay and the management was great!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value our guests' input. It's wonderful to hear from a former housekeeper that our rooms "met your standards". We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We came to stay here for a night in Septemeber, and it was a great hotel, in a good location downtown! The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly! It was a great value for the price. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This hotel was great for a fun night in Butte. We were able to explore historic uptown butte in just a short walk from our hotel. The room was older, but clean and comfortable.

The mini fridge was very convenient to hold leftovers from dinner. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy a fun night while you were here. There are many great things to do here in historic uptown Butte such as the upcoming St. Patrick's Day festivities. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.