Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center
Super 8 Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
$76
Agoda.com
$75
$70
$60
Finlen Hotel and Inn(Butte)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewsrooms are cleanwater pressurefridge and microwaveinterstatepetdog
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My stay was comfortable but i found a huge spider in my room. i squished it but i will not be staying here again. I am not a bug person when it comes to hotel rooms even older ones like these. Other than that it was a pretty nice stay. Close enought to bars/restaurants in this part of town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Leo B
Lorna H, General Manager at Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I apologize that your stay was less than perfect. Please contact me at the hotel and I will make it right with you.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The experience was great. Coming from someone who has spent time cleaning hotel rooms, these rooms definitely met my standards. Clean rooms, well organized, beautiful choices of bedding and window treatments, etc. It was an aesthetically pleasing experience as well as a comfortable, warm and quiet stay and the management was great!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value our guests' input. It's wonderful to hear from a former housekeeper that our rooms "met your standards". We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We came to stay here for a night in Septemeber, and it was a great hotel, in a good location downtown! The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly! It was a great value for the price. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This hotel was great for a fun night in Butte. We were able to explore historic uptown butte in just a short walk from our hotel. The room was older, but clean and comfortable.

The mini fridge was very convenient to hold leftovers from dinner. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy a fun night while you were here. There are many great things to do here in historic uptown Butte such as the upcoming St. Patrick's Day festivities. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I can't speak for the people that wrote bad reviews, but I had a great experience with my stay.
The location was great, right near downtown, but not so close you have to deal with noise.

My room was super clean and well stocked with soap/shampoo, and if it hadn't I probably could have just asked...

The bed was amazing. Hands down, the comfiest bed and pillows ever.
I was more than a little tempted to steal some.

Someone staying in the next room told me they were sorry they were yelling the night before, but I didn't hear anything the whole time, so that was amazing as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2015

Thank you for your review of the Rodeway Inn & Suites, Capri-Butte, Montana from a few years back! I'm writing this response now as the dynamics of this hotel have changed dramatically with the beginning of 2015 and as we return to our roots in Uptown Butte and our "vintage heritage" we would love to welcome you back!
If you want "retro" in Uptown we're it!
The owner and staff Rodeway Inn & Suites, Butte, Montana