“Great pizza”

MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub
Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The upgraded Grill & Pub menu includes fantastic new options that simultaneously compliment and challenge your old favorites. You now have the difficult (and thoroughly enjoyable) task of choosing between not just our gourmet pizzas but other intriguing items like unique flatbreads, juicy burgers, fish tacos, Kentucky bourbon bites, specialty cocktails and much more! FRESH is our focus! We've redesigned our entire kitchen layout by adding new equipment to accommodate this considerable transformation. Beyond the kitchen, the casual, Montana atmosphere of the restaurant is filled with refurbished and hand-crafted wine barrel and beetle kill lumber furnishing, antique outdoor sportsman finishes, picturesque panoramas from renowned photographer Craig Hergert, and historic photographs that depict the very heart and soul of the Rocky Mountain and the communities we are privileged to serve. We are also striving to make an even lesser footprint on the planet and promote a sustainable operation. Our entire team is energized to see what the future holds. We keenly invite you to come visit us and be a part of an exciting era for our brand.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great pizza + great atmosphere + great service = I'll visit every time I get to Butte, MT. The server was very attentive to our table.

One of my favorites in Butte.

There are newer reviews for MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is one of the best places we have visited. Tastefully decorated, large enough for families, food served in large portions, and worth every penny. Pizzas $10 - $20, salads $7-$12, sandwiches $6-$12. If you stop at this exit on your travels and are looking for good quality food, give it a try. Order a large salad.....plenty enough for two. And, the soup is good too.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had eaten at a MacKenzie River Pizza restaurant in Missoula on our road trip and found it to be a decent place to eat. We arrived in Butte later than expected, so decided to go to this restaurant. Unfortunately, it was around 7 pm on a Saturday night. The wait for a table wasn’t too bad – about 20 minutes. When we were seated was when the real wait began. It took about another 20 minutes to get our drinks. Our waiter rarely showed up. The food also took forever. To add insult to injury, there were kids running around the restaurant. Not a relaxing dinner.

The turkey sandwich was huge and had too much bread. The turkey, etc was good. It was served with tortilla chips, which I wasn’t expecting.

The Jamican jerk ribs were fun. Not great, but good.

We thought the Good Ol’ Boy pizza was greasy in Missoula, but it had nothing on the Butte location. You should ask for extra napkins to soak up the grease. I do realize that pepperoni exudes oil, but it shouldn’t be drowning in it.

I’m sure I would go back to this restaurant, but certainly not on a Saturday night.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great selection, Great taste, Great price! All around Great Pizza. The staff seemed to go out of their way to make sure that everything was perfect for us. I ordered my standard thin crust peperoni & green pepper pizza and it was delicious. I would love to return and order something out of my comfort zone, which I'm sure would be just as good if not better. Pizza has become a kind of "tonic" that soothes frazzled nerves and this one did a fantastic job.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Good pizza good sides and good drink selection. They have shirts glasses etc to buy from the restraunt. Easy to find and newer building. Real friendly staff and clean. They have more then pizza too. Soups, salads, sandwiches etc. very good if we are ever back in that area or near another one we will be going.

Been to MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub? Share your experiences!