“Great Service... No Delivery”

MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub
Ranked #15 of 111 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The upgraded Grill & Pub menu includes fantastic new options that simultaneously compliment and challenge your old favorites. You now have the difficult (and thoroughly enjoyable) task of choosing between not just our gourmet pizzas but other intriguing items like unique flatbreads, juicy burgers, fish tacos, Kentucky bourbon bites, specialty cocktails and much more! FRESH is our focus! We've redesigned our entire kitchen layout by adding new equipment to accommodate this considerable transformation. Beyond the kitchen, the casual, Montana atmosphere of the restaurant is filled with refurbished and hand-crafted wine barrel and beetle kill lumber furnishing, antique outdoor sportsman finishes, picturesque panoramas from renowned photographer Craig Hergert, and historic photographs that depict the very heart and soul of the Rocky Mountain and the communities we are privileged to serve. We are also striving to make an even lesser footprint on the planet and promote a sustainable operation. Our entire team is energized to see what the future holds. We keenly invite you to come visit us and be a part of an exciting era for our brand.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was in Butte on a business trip and I was craving pizza and wings. I remember Mackenzie's from when I lived in Great Falls 10 year ago. So I called them and to my dismay they told me they did not deliver. So I cost me $20 to take a taxi 2 miles round trip. The pizza and wings were good, service was excellent. But never again will I pay $20 to take a taxi 2 miles for $23 worth of pizza and wings. Love the food and service but you really should deliver. I would have been happier giving an MacKenzie employee a good tip as opposed to being ripped off by the taxi driver

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Service was great and fast. Food was awesome. The kids had pizza. My husband & I had salads. My only regret is that we didn't have dessert.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We were so happy to find this place using Trip Advisor. Great atmosphere! Delicious Pizza! Our server Kari was wonderful! Would highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

This actually was THE BEST pizza I have ever had! After reading another review, I had the Athenian (garlic pesto sauce, kalamata olives, onion, feta) on thin crust and it was so good!! We had some lodge poles too (cheese bread) and we couldn't finish our dinner! The small pizza has 4 slices but they are quite large pieces!

I don't know if this place is only in Montana or if they have other locations but if they don't.... Go to Butte for pizza!!

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

We were in town for a family vacation and so I read trip advisor reviews on restaurants since there is nothing in Butte.

I am lactose intolerant and the Athenian pizza was great without the cheese. Tasty kalamata olives and tomatoes. My
husband did not like chicken penne pasta so my advice is order the pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been to MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub? Share your experiences!