“Good food, good service, nice atmosphere - what else could you ask for??”

Casagranda's Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Butte, Montana
“Good food, good service, nice atmosphere - what else could you ask for??”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went once but would have gone more if they weren't so busy.My steak was really good and the rest of the meals were too. You'll enjoy this place.

• Visited September 2013

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Average”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Traveling through MT, we spent the night in Butte. We were looking for a nice place to grab some dinner and drinks after a long day of driving. I was able to make reservations for 2 at 7:30 with no problem.

The decor was homestyle rustic with lots of wood notes. Nice feel. My wife ordered their salmon dish and it was "ok". I ordered their NY strip "black n blue" medium. My steak was cooked medium well, but tasted good. There was a lot of fat on my strip, that's my only complaint, 1/3 was fat.

Their beer selection was decent but their wine selection was lacking. My wife wanted wine but she ended up going with beer because there weren't any decent wines by the glass (cabs).

All in all our meal was average hence the title and rating.

Visited March 2014
Butte, Montana
“Fantastic food, wonderful staff”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of my favorite places! Great menu, excellent steaks which you can top to your liking, with choices like Oscar, Bleu cheese, peppercorns and the like. Surprisingly good, very fresh Thursday night sushi. Get a reservation for Friday or Saturday night, come early to hang out in the bar which is lots of fun. Waitstaff are friendly, helpful and do an excellent job. Atmosphere of the old warehouse is finishes off the great food and service.

Ocala, FL
“Diverse Selection & Plenty of Food”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stopped in here for dinner while in Butte. The restaurant is located in an old warehouse and it was extemely busy but I was seated in a matter of moments. The wait staff were actually running to service their tables. All staff were pleasant and efficient and service was excellent.

For starters, the warm bread was soft and comforting. I placed my order of chicken stuffed with crab meat and the server asked if I wanted to try the French Onion Soup, a shrimp cocktail and potato or pasta! WOW....I did not realize this all was included with my meal. The French Onion Soup was hearty & tasty. The shrimp cocktail appetizer was just as tasty & refreshing. After these two dishes, then the main course! The bow tie pasta was excellent as well as the crab stuffed chicken. It was way too much food! I had to ask for a "go box" I declinced the ice cream (which was also included in the meal).

With all of the above food, hot tea and my total bill was still under $23.00! An excellent deal with a small portion left for lunch tomorrow.

1 Thank Glendawpb
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Prawns and Sirloin”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Excellent food. I think I beat the crowd because all of the food came out very fast and cooked to perfection.
Starter: Vegetable Beef Soup
2nd Starter: Shrimp Cocktail
Main: Sirloin and Prawn scampi
End: Ice cream

*********All was excellent*****

• Visited February 2014

Been to Casagranda's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!