“Best steak "dinner" we have had in years.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casagranda's Steakhouse

Casagranda's Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Collins, Mississippi
“Best steak "dinner" we have had in years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Spent the night in Butte, MT in early June, had been on an cross country drive for 5 days. We were ready for a nice steak dinner & we found it. Kourtney was our server & her attention to our dining experience was excellent. The evening was cool, so we had a cup of chili to warm us, then salad or shrimp cocktail, the best ribeye for me & filet for my lovely wife that we have ever eaten, then a serving of ice cream topped with caramel for dessert, all included in the price of the steak. I did mention we had a steak "dinner" not just a steak. Left us with very fond memory of Butte.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank shesaysido

Pasco, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So!!! worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

The rib eye steak was the best we had ever had. And there are so many sides it seems impossible to eat it all, but you can because it is all so good. There was not even one thing to dislike about this.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank tripping4108
Libby, Montana
“Just what I needed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

On our last business trip to Butte, Mt. my friend suggested we follow trip advisor's advice and check out Casagranda's Steakhouse. I am so glad we did! The Chicken Marsala Soup was so good that I literally wanted to swim in a vat of it! My steak was perfectly cooked and my prawns were amazing! My friend had the Apple Salmon, and she shared a bite....just to spread the goodness! I will be going back!

Libby, Montana
“Good service and even better food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

We took the recommendation from trip advisor and was not disappointed! To start with the Chicken Marsala Soup was to die for! I had the Apple Salmon and it was an awesome pairing of salmon and apple! My friend had the Steak and Prawns, the steak was cooked to perfection and the prawns were huge! We left completed satisfied and felt it was worth the price for the excellent meal! Next time I am in Butte, I will be visiting again!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Good food, good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Went to this restaurant based on a suggestion from a bartender at Maloney's in Butte. He didn't steer us wrong (thank you John). Loved the ambiance. Service was great. Interesting menu. Would recommend.

1 Thank BHMaggie

Been to Casagranda's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!