“Pretty good & friendly staff”
Review of Trimbo's Pizza - CLOSED

Trimbo's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This restaurant in located right off of Interstate 90 in Butte, Montana. We spent a day visiting Montana Tech/University of Montana and planned to eat here for dinner. I had seen this East Coast style pizza restaurant on the Travel Channel's Man vs Food television show and definitely had to eat here. We ordered the Carne Combinata...Trimbo's version of a Meat Lovers: A Red sauce Pizza smothered in Sausage, pepperoni, capacolla, meatball & mozzarella. It was the best pizza I had ever tasted and that's the truth, we eat alot of pizza. Even enjoyed Butte's dark beer and it was a good. So, if you're driving on the Interstate, stop by at Trimbo's Pizza.
Naperville, Illinois
“Pretty good & friendly staff”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Eat here out first night in Mt. After the long drive from CT to MT, we were ready for bad. The pizza here was great. Not what I am normally used to, but it was very good. The staff was super friendly too. Next time we are back out, we will stop by again.

• Visited September 2013

Geyser, MT 59447
“Loved the pizza!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have been to many (probably hundreds) of local pizzerias. It is kind of an obsession when I travel. The restaurant itself is nothing remarkable but the pizza was ambrosia. In our family we always give a 1-10 rating after we try a new pizza. in our party of 5, the lowest rating was a 9 and I gave it a 9.75. Delicious crust and sauce with the right amount of quality cheese and toppings.

Side note: I had been to a pizza place at that location in 2007. I don't know if it was Trimbo's at that time but it didn't make much of an impression on me the first time I was there.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank saltseller
Butte, Montana
“Best Pizza in Butte”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nothing fancy, just good pizza. Location is great, right in uptown Butte, handy to many of the goings-on in uptown, particularly during the summer

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank MTnative116
Butte, Montana
“Good pizza and beer”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Always good, always happy and full after a visit. But it's not magical, it's good but not amazing. I do think it's the best in Butte. I also believe it's recently under new management, but quality is still just as great. They also deliver which is nice, because sometimes you just don't want to go out to get the pizza.

• Visited October 2013
Strawberry Point, Iowa
“Best clam pizza ever!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

A group of coworkers and I went for supper one night, because we love their chicken garlic pizza. The clam pizza was a pleasant surprise--it was delicious. They also offer local beers and have a gluten-free pizza for those who cannot enjoy the 'real thing'.

Visited April 2013