“Great Food!”

The Montana Club Restaurant - Butte
Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our comfortable lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Wow! The food was fantastic and a lot of it! The rack of ribes was half of the plate and the other half was the backed potatoe! You can not leave here hungry. The Waitress was very friendly.

There are newer reviews for The Montana Club Restaurant - Butte

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Had eaten at the one in Kalispell the night before so we thought we would do it again. The bar is much smaller and the bartender was not very friendly. We left after 1 drink and went somewhere else. It just didn't have the same atmosphere as the one in Kalispell.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a small chain (about five restaurants), and we ate at the one in Kalispell a couple of years ago. They are similar enough that, although I did not remember the name, as soon as we got there I thought "We've eaten here before" (my prior review is from September 2011).

We arrived about 7:15, and it was VERY busy. The wait staff was hustling, and was working well together. We had one woman take our order, another one delivered our drinks, and a gentleman delivered our dinner.

We would rate the service as excellent, and the food as reasonably good. My wife's shrimp was good, and ribs were really good. My burger was somewhat overcooked and dry, but the fries were excellent.

Overall, a nice place to eat, and we may well stop by again.

1  Thank KeldiKlutz
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a drop leaf table in the down position; there was dried crusty food all along the edge. Had a order of fries with a dirty plate under them. Of course I ate some fries before I noticed. And the soup was cold. The place is gross.

1  Thank Cheeseburger88
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food was outstanding and the portions were large. I would highly recommend the restaurant on your next visit.