“Great Food but slow service”

The Montana Club Restaurant - Butte
Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our comfortable lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
“Great Food but slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Excellent food but the service was a bit slow. None the less, great place with a lot of variety on the menu.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank ginag2003

Thornton, Colorado
“Great breakfast place in Butte”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were in Butte for an overnight stay and my husband had promised to take me to a decent breakfast. I'm generally not a fan of Perkins and Denny's so I did a little research and found Montana Club. We got there early Sunday morning and were the first one's there. Our waitress was a doll - very sweet and very attentive. I'm very picky about my biscuits and gravy (no one tops Bob Evans) and asked if I could try the gravy. She brought me a little taster and it was very good. My husband got the California omelet and both he and I agree it was the best omelet we have ever had. The avocado on top was delicious, the omelet was perfectly cooked, the hash browns were excellent. Not sure we'll ever be back in Butte, but if we are, we'll be here for breakfast.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank LeenerAll
Pasadena, CA
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

The food is very fresh and the service great! We had been told about the restaurant in another city and found one down the street from our hotel in Butte. Nice atmosphere and decor with a full bar.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank CA2wheels
West Richland, Washington
“Worth stopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

On our way back east. Stopped for supper after a long day of driving. The wait staff was very friendly and checked on us often. The menu is extensive. I had the marinated Ribeye and it was delicious. My wife had linguine with Meat balls, also very good. The atmosphere is also very nice. We would stop here again.

1 Thank Jim D
Spokane, Washington
“It was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Food was OK, Service was poor.......My Burger was served on ciabotta bread, it was hard, the burger was ok but dry. Onion Rings were good, service, while friendly a smile doesn't go far when your thirsty and would like a refill on your soda, and stopping by before you take the first bite and being asked, Hows it tastin" is pretty shallow.

• Visited July 2012