“Outstanding food and service...”

The Montana Club Restaurant - Butte
Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our comfortable lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
Belgrade, Montana
“Outstanding food and service...”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed in Butte for 3 days and actually ate here all 3 days! The service was great, the staff actually recognized us and sat us in the same table each time. We tried something new from the menu each time and were NEVER disappointed! Prime rib sandwich, soup and salad, scallops, chef salad, black and blue burger, etc.... Outstanding! Will gladly return!

Visited May 2012

Spokane, Washington
“Good Ribeye”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

House rubbed ribeye great cooked right - good mashed and house salad 24.00 should be - service and presentation needs lots of work waitress took my order - somebody else brought my salad - 12 minutes - somebody else brought my steak on plain steel no garnish and no bread roll - finally saw the waitress to give me my bill

Visited May 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“pretty good food”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

big, tasty sandwich, but I was disappointed that the turkey meat tasted like deli turkey meat - somehow I thought I might get "the real thing". It was good, but I was glad someone else was paying the tab; I would have thought it was overpriced a dollar or two.

Visited April 2012
“Friendliest service in Butte.”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Great food, GREAT people. The Casino had the best atmosphere in town.

Calgary, Canada
“Good meal”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Ate here as recommended by hotel. Would classify this restaurant as average with good food and o.k. service. Had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated as it was busy.

Visited January 2012

Been to The Montana Club Restaurant - Butte? Share your experiences!