“This is a must eat in Butte!”
Review of Sparky's Garage

Sparky's Garage
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is so cool. I pulled in town and found my motel. Then looked up something to eat on trip and saw this Sparkeys garage. Look at a few reviews and was on my way. The entrance wasnt much but soon as you enter your over whelmed with car things all over. I was seated right away next to a window with a view of the mountains. My waiter Chase greated me and brought my ice tea. I ask what is there specialty and it was the BBQ and smoked ribs. So I did the Full Service. A full slab of ribs,slaw,baked beans and cornbread. Let me tell ya it was over the top! The slaw was killer. The ribs were the best I have had in a long time. And they give you 4 choices of sauces on the table to you can try them all. The service was great and he was tipped well. So now I feel like a Montana Grizzly bear during spawning season. I'm going back to my den and take a nap. Give Sparkeys garage a try when you get in town. It's worth it.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Recommended (highly) by most locals we talked to. It is an old Garage/Auto shop converted to a restaurant. Be sure to check the specials Red shop towels for napkins and some dishes are served in hubcaps.

1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stopped in the bar to have a few appetizers. Waitress was super! Very attentive and friendly. We had these crawfish wontons that were superb. Worth the stop

1  Thank cmegster
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We spent one night in Butte and were unsure where to get a good meal after reading reviews of different places. We both had hot sandwiches here and were pleasantly surprised as they were very tasty and well-prepared. Good service, too.

1  Thank mlmdjd
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stopped at Butte on way to GNP and are dinner here. The menu had plenty of options for the entire family. Generous portions and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is retro and our waitress, Alisha, was awesome. Everyone was nice and we were well taken care of. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank shawk98

Been to Sparky's Garage? Share your experiences!