“Fill Up at Sparky's Garage!”
Review of Sparky's Garage

Sparky's Garage
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stopped at Butte on way to GNP and are dinner here. The menu had plenty of options for the entire family. Generous portions and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is retro and our waitress, Alisha, was awesome. Everyone was nice and we were well taken care of. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank shawk98

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This place has lots of interesting old memorabilia and is located in what was once a garage many years ago. We had good service and delicious barbecue. Too bad rest of town has declined to such a sad state.

1  Thank BuckeyeProudOhio
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Food was cold... tasted terrible..The building was freezing...the atmosphere drunk. It appears to be a local drunk hang out with little care about food opposed to any food they are serving.

Personally I wouldn't take young people there.

2  Thank Casseej1952
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were just at your restaurant in Butte and I have never ever been yelled at by a manager before. We went in there intending to spend $140.00 and our food was wrong, there was no one there and it took 45 minutes to get our food, then we were treated like crap...
I will NEVER be back and its a shame because we eat there all the time.
The server was very nice.... and she deserved the 20% tip we gave her....
but FLO the manager is one of the worst customer service representatives I have EVER seen!
Managers are supposed to listen to the complaints of a customer and try to fix them.. not make the customers feel rude, unwelcomed and treat them like they are lesser.
Im in utter shock that I was spoken to in the manner that I was, and I have been a restaurant manager, cook, server and host since I was 15 years old!
A managers job is to listen to the customer and do their best to make their experience better.. not try to prove the customer wrong and make them feel like they were in a fight.
WE WILL NOT GO BACK

2  Thank colesmommy1114
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We enjoy the decor of the restaurant. Their specials as well as the regular menu are so good!
Very reasonable prices. The waitresses are friendly and service is great. Next time you are in Butte check out Sparky's Garage.

1  Thank Loi31009

Been to Sparky's Garage? Share your experiences!