“Great lunch destination!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great staff. Full menu. Great views on the deck (weather permitting). Smoked salmon salad was perfect.

4  Thank WashDCBizTraveler

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stopped in for dinner after a couple of pints at the Quarry.

Great garage theme. One table is the box of a pickup truck.
It wasn't busy, so service was prompt. I ordered the chicken fettuccine with. I was not impressed. Lacked seasoning. Others in my party were happy with their meals.

I'll go back, but I won't order the pasta.

5  Thank Gary K
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The views from their outside seating area are the best in Butte. Coctails are great, and they're the only place I've found with good sweet potato fries. However, although they're known for their bar-b-que, I've yet to find a main dish that I'd recommend.

3  Thank LindaSulzdorf
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food. Excellent service ( thank you Vicki!). Great atmosphere. Such a good choice. Oh, and 20 beers on tap!!! Lots of local beers. Great music too. Sat on the deck but inside was cool too!

3  Thank Valerie V
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had planned to go to another restaurant but the day got late and a fancy diner just did not happen.

I pulled up my handy TripAdvisor app and found this place and thought WOW sounds great.

There were 4 People in out little party, I ate 3 bites of the Pulled Pork and gave up......My son was starved and ate as much as he could choke down of the Chile and said it was by far the worst he had ever had (This from the teenager that will eat anything and canned is fine by him)......My daughter order a simple sandwich and again she ate 3 or 4 bites and said the fries were the only thing edible........My husband had a sandwich also and choked it down with disgust (again a man that will eat most things and not complainer)

So....Off we went to the store to buy snacks after our $45.00 Dinner (1 pop was ordered only)....CHEAP THIS PLACE IS NOT!!!!!!!!.....We are from Seattle and this place was on par with Seattle prices at 9.95 for sandwiches and up for other items.

I had to wonder if the reviews were made up as the place was dead....Might have a nice bar???

The Waitress was very sweet and was good overall but did not pay any attention to the un-eaten food

4  Thank Tracy M

Been to Sparky's Garage? Share your experiences!