“I still love this place!”
Review of Lydia's

Lydia's
Ranked #46 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (406) 494-2000
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,399 helpful votes
“I still love this place!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have been dining at Lydia's since I was a child and always dine at Lydia's when I am in Butte. Although I read & hear poor reviews regarding the quality of what Lydia's once was versus what it now is I am still a loyal devotee. Their menu has greatly changed over the years but I still I still love their lobster tail (very large & expensive), spaghetti, ravioli & french dressing.
The atmosphere of the venue really needs some improvement though. Looking very tired and depressing.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank denver60

Butte
“Lydia's............ going down hill”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My family and I went to Lydia's last night a birthday dinner. I had the jumbo prawns. there was no taste to them, the batter was to thick, and under cooked. The meal was slow in coming, Their famous rav's were thing thin meat, sweet potato's salad, was to creamy, bread sticks a joke, the butter must be in short supply we had ten small cubes for a table of 5. The server was a joke, still mad the sister tipped him. We asked for more rav's (raviolis) which he brought after we were all done. Sad to see it get the way it is now,,, Dave will be rolling over in his grave!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Denis M
Whitehall, mt
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Embarassing”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

As Butte native I couldn't wait show off Lydias to my fiancé. I brought him there the first night we were in town. In a nutshell guys, the food was old, stale, undercooked and overcooked. We ordered salmon and could smell it coming from 10 feet away. As other posters mentioned everything else tasted like it came directly from a can or from the back of someone's crisper. I left there embarrassed, sorely disappointed and hungry. What happened to this place?

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank grespite
missoula
“this place is amazing!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

this place is amazing.
you get a good deal and alot of food for your money! come hungry......

you get veggies, cheese, salami, salad main course,ravioli's, fries, sphagetti, ice cream

and the best part if your a local, you can order out the back door.
we bring a pot to get ravioli's they are the best thing.

• Visited February 2012
Ventura, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family dinner”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We went there for our aunt's 100th birthday. We heard that Lydia's was "The Place" for a fine dining experience in Butte. However, the service was very slow. The food was poorly prepared and the presentation was lacking. We ordered prime rib and it came on the plate with the bone intact. It was not cooked properly.

Visited March 2012

Been to Lydia's? Share your experiences!