Americas Best Value Inn - Butte
Super 8 Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
$76
$117
$105
$119
Fairfield Inn
Finlen Hotel and Inn(Butte)(Great Value!)
$76
All reviewscheap stayone nightminute drivestaff was friendlyfast foodoff the highwaynice roomcomfortable bedlobbymoteldeskwestpetgasinternetlinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stopped here after 900 miles of driving. I wanted an inexpensive hotel that was clean and quiet, and that is what we got. It was easy to find at night. I had a $5 off coupon, which brought our grand total for 2 beds to $65. The room and bathroom were very small but clean and quiet. The beds were comfortable. Staff are meticulous about upkeep, both inside and outside. At that price I did not expect a breakfast. However, the Subway next door had plenty of options under $5.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ReaderPat
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stopped by on our way to Florida and were surprised. The room was not as large as others but clean and comfortable. Comfortable bed. Good choice for economic place. I had read other reviews and I found the hotel quite nice. Basic room with no Addl extras. But nice. The front desk staff was helpful. In that area of Butte it was a good value.

Room Tip: Good place to save and spend the night.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Despite this being a "cheap" hotel, I was pleasantly surprised at the room and personnel quality. The room lacked some of the frills (coffee maker, fridge), but was spacious and comfortable (desk, sofa, nightstand, armoir). The floors and doors creaked a little, the bathroom was a little crowded, but the sleep quality was superb. There was free coffee in lounge and what looked like a bar area adjacent to it. The two gentlemen working reception were quite personable and friendly. I enjoyed my stay here. For the value I give this place a "Very Good" rating. Had I not found hair in the bathtub I would have given it an "Excellent."

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. No frills. A great value. We especially appreciated the quiet air conditioner. The motel is not fancy in many ways, but it was just what a traveler who is budget-minded is looking for.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Our previous stays at this formerly known as 'The Rocker Inn' have always been a great value and a pleasant stay. Never a problem in our 6 to 8 times we've stayed there. This year it all changed when sometime prior to our July 2013 visit The Rocker Inn became an America's Best Value Inn. A coat of paint on the outside spiffed up the place visibly and that is where it ends. The discounts that were confirmed when we made our reservations were not honored. The 'AAA APPROVED' advertising is probably false since this place would not honor our AAA card either. We are terribly disappointed that this establishment hid behind the old excuse of blaming a lack of communication on the employees and therefore was not responsible for the fact that they did not agree to honor the discounts that were agreed upon at the time we made our reservation. We will be contacting AAA about this occurrence. Buyer beware x2! We had even double checked our reservation 2 weeks prior to our arrival. No mention at all of the switch. One renovation I don 't quite get, Pergo type flooring in the toilet/ shower closet? With the inefficient shower pan ledge and curtain it just did n' t make sense for all that water spray ending up on the floor. I'm sorry to see this one slip away from our preferred accommodations.

• Stayed: July 2013