“Arnold & Marg Wonderful”
Review of Comfort Inn Butte

Comfort Inn Butte
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We were very impressed by the the friendliness & they were serving 2 kinds of soup in the foyer which was great as it had been a long day driving & we were hungry & tired. The room was clean & the bed comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was great as well, so much to choose from. We left there happy, refreshed & ready to face another long day of driving. Thank you to all who made our stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: Check to make sure it is a non smoking room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret M
Desiree S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear Valued Guests,

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay and found the evening soups to be a yummy extra. Our staff works very hard each day to ensure each of our guests has a great experience and I am delighted to be able to share your great feedback with them!

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn of Butte, we hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Desiree Shogren

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stay at this Comfort Inn every few weeks when in Butte. The rooms are very nice with very good beds. All have fridge and microwave. Their breakfast is above the usual motel fare, with eggs, bacon and waffles available. We are very happy we found this motel for our stays in Butte.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are quieter, as back side fronts on Interstate.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MTLinda
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

We would like to thank you for your loyalty as our guest and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our staff will be pleased to hear your comments.

We all look forward to seeing you again soon in your future travels.

Again thank you for your loyalty.

Have a great day.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband an I arrived in butte mt around 11pm after a long 5hr drive, exhausted ready for sleep. We Came along comfort in who had one room available we were pleased, even tho the lady had the worst attitude. But when we work up the next morning to continue another 5 hr drive there was NO HOT WATER! The lady told us we could have a free car wash! Wat r we supposed to shower in the carwash? Its the middle of February and I have to drive thru the pass, why the heck would I wash my car! We came to a fair agreement which made me little happier. IF YOU WANT TO SHOWER WHILE YOU STAY PICK SOMEWHERE ELSE! No need to suffer like we did!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Please accept our sincere apologizes for the inconveniences we caused you during your recent visit with us. I assure you this does not happen often and there is no excuse but with the explanation that our hotel was at full capacity with youth sports families, which impacts our hot water supply when all of our guests shower at the same time and there are up to 5 people per room. We had worked with a plumber to increase the ability of our system to handle these types of demands but clearly it was not as effective as we had hoped and we will be performing more work to get the system to the point that this is no longer an issue.

If I could I would like to speak to you personally regarding your experience so that we may work together to make this right for you.

Again, please accept our apologizes.

I look forward to speaking to you soon.

(406) 494-8850

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I had the opportunity to stay here as I was in town for training. Every night that I was there, they offered a light soup dinner. A nice touch. The room that I checked into was one of their suites. It had everything that I needed: lots of space; a very comfortable bed with two types of pillows - two soft and three firm; a flat screen television; a strong internet connection; a refrigerator with a small freezer; lots of counter space; and a desk wide and deep enough to spread all of my business papers out on. The desk even had a smaller desk that fit in the opening that pulled out for even more space. A feature that I liked was the sauna. I have never seen a sauna as a hotel amenity. They also have a large, open pool area with a hot tub & showers nearby as well another hot tub by that sauna. Their fitness room is equipped with everything that you could need. The breakfast was sufficient. I loved the muffins, the flavors are changed daily. The only bad thing that I can say about this hotel is that the treadmill was out of commission the entire time that I was there. The staff was very helpful with everything that I needed. I kept having issues with my room key. Multiple times I had to go back to the front desk to have them reset my key. Twice, they sent a maintenance guy to my room, both times were after 5 pm, to make sure that I could get into my room. We are still not sure why there were so many issues but for my trouble, they gave me a card that allowed me to get a free car wash at the service station next door to them. I like this hotel. I will be staying here whenever I am in Butte again for any reason.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank NewEnglandBred78
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

We would like to extend our appreciation to you for sharing your experience with us as we had the pleasure of accommodating your travel needs. One of our recent of many upgrades was new furnishings in each guest room that included the roll out desks which is a great feature for our business travelers as it was for you.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you had experienced when your room keys were not properly working. I would like to thank you for your patience with this issue and also for bringing it to our attention. I assure you this does not happen often but has been addressed and taken care of.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed some of our many amenities including our sauna, hot buffet style breakfast, and also a warm bowl of soup on a cold Montana winter night. I do apologize though that at the time of your visit our treadmill was out of commission, we are expecting a part to have this repaired as we hope to have it up and running before your next stay with us.

Have a fantastic day. We will see you again soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

don't let the old roof foll you. New beds, carpet, wallpaper, hdtv's and more. Very nice pool and amazing breakfast. Loved the soups for guest, perfect after driving. I wanted to buy one of the beds after sleeping in it for a couple of nights. Give it a shot.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph P
Dorea W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with other travelers. We truly appreciate every guest who stays with us! So glad you enjoyed the soups we offer complimentary in the lobby each evening during the cold winter months. (I hope you got to enjoy a piping hot cookie too.) It's just part of that special touch we try to offer.

You're definitely right--the beds are fantastic. They are so great I purchased one myself and I now sleep on the same bed at home--can't think of a better testimonial than that!

Next time you need accommodations in Butte we look forward to welcoming you back!

Dorea A Wilmoth
Sales Manager

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This Comfort Inn is like Christmas! Inviting, attentive staff immediately greets you upon arrival. The lobby makes you feel at home immediately and it is spotless. With my lupus, I was delighted to learn they had a sauna (also indoor pool and hot tub - but it is rare to find saunas these days in the best hotels). Your room is an oasis of peace and comfort. I could literally live at the Comfort Inn in Butte if I was not moving back to Georgia. Instead of sleeping on my couch when I was mad at my husband, I would check into the Comfort Inn - it was like going to an expensive spa. The office center has internet, copying, faxing, paper/pen/gem clips/stapler for all your office needs. There is a boardroom available to arbitrate whatever dispute I had with my husband at that particular time . . . i.e. remote privileges! At night,they offer 2 hot homemade soups and cookies. Breakfast is a 5 course meal with homemade cheese eggs, bacon (I had the links last time), biscuits, sausage and gravy and the general breakfast fair. I love their homemade (not powered as most places) cheese eggs, delicious and hearty bacon and I did love the sausage gravy and biscuits. Don't worry - I took advantage of their awesome health center . . . well, I could have if I had wanted to but instead I chose a second plate. The local newspaper is ready for you with your coffee and the 6am until 9:30am breakfast time (it is usually ready by 5:30) gives plenty of time to overstuff and not need lunch. I didn't mention the waffles just because, well, I'm a bacon/sausage/egg kind of woman. Excellent accommodations, excellent service (including maintenance who immediately came to remove a lightbulb that did not come on because I had not hit the light switch on the wall), excellent food. If I had the money and wasn't moving to Georgia, I would definitely live at the Comfort Inn in Butte - DO NOT MISS IT! I have stayed at the Marriott Marquis in New York , the Chicago Hilton, the W in Seatlle, the Westin in San Francisco, the Plaza in Atlanta and all the major HOTELS in this country and Toronto and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil as a convention manager in my former life - this place is gold! Susan C

Room Tip: Any of them.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Susan C
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

“ALL” of us from the Butte Comfort Inn would like to thank you for being our guest and also for taking the time to write your review as you had simply touched on each department. Reviews are very important as they impact our entire team (good or bad) by providing the information that we need to know to run our successful business.

We truly couldn’t be happier that your stay was what you had expected, excellent customer service followed with our great amenities. Our team had the chance to pat themselves on the back for a job well done but more importantly having the acknowledgement from you, our guest that they had provided the service that you deserve.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Jacquelyn was just terrific. The shuttle driver was also great..did not get his name.
Great place.We'll be back.
Good breakfast and lovely rooms.
The evening soup and cookies was a lovely touch.
Very clean.
Common areas comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Norma D
Desiree S, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you very much for choosing the Comfort Inn of Butte and rating your experience with 5 Stars! I am very pleased to learn that you found our team members to be helpful and curteous; as we strive very hard to exceed each of our guest's expectations.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Respectfully,