Comfort Inn Butte
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssoupfront deskfree ice creamroom was cleancookieschoice hotelswafflesgreat place to staythird floorhot tubwould stay againthe staff was friendly and helpfulnice stayparking lothot breakfastgreat breakfastconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This Comfort Inn I found to have very good staff and good size rooms. It's located close to the interchanges for the highways as well. Just a block or so away is Shelley's Restaurant -- casual diner with great home cooking.

1  Thank TMLB
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you choosing to stay at our property and for sharing your experience with us. This will make our staff happy to know that they are doing great.

Have a good day and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Excellent set up for personal computer. The King bed was so comfy. We booked through an online service but would have received a better rate if we had called them direct. Good value, good room. No complaints. Great staff and service.

1  Thank Momma P
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you from our entire staff for the great review, we all work very hard to ensure our guests experience 100% satisfaction.

We look forward to seeing you in the future and thank you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for the night on our way to Yellowstone NP from Seattle. This hotel is comfortable and clean, with a friendly friend desk staff. However, this hotel really needs to either renovate and/or hire a maintenance crew. The refrigerator was broken. The door to the room had trouble closing all of the way. The toilet was loud and so was the neighbor's. Furthermore, when the people next door showered it was loud in our room as well; fortunately we caught on to the problem early and kept the bathroom door shut.

I have stayed in many Comfort Inns across the country. While this property wasn't horrible, it was below average. There are a number of similarly priced hotels in Butte. I will try another one if I need a room in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank desertgirlmel
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review as it disappoints us to hear of your disatisfaction.. We all work very hard to keep our property maintained along with 100% guest satisfaction, your concerns will be addressed with our maintenance staff and fixed immediately. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We hope that you will give us another chance by staying at our propert in your future travels.

Thank you again and have a great day,

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This a large hotel. Our room was on the ground floor and rather gloomy with a strange smell. I asked for a bottle of spray to use, which alleviated the odour for a few hours. However, there is a strip of grass by the main door obviously used as a pet loo. Some people like to travel with their pets. We don't and would prefer that any doggy loos are located well away from the main building.
The guest laundry is good, with modern front loading machines and very competent dryers. There is a slow computer for guest use. The b/fast is in the upper range of motel fare.

1  Thank wyntyll

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, our staff will be pleased to read this.

We hope to see you in the future..

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was not planning on stopping in Butte, but due to car problems I was delayed. The shop that I took my car to told me about a deal that they had with Comfort Inn for a discounted rate and at that point I just wanted to get settled so I didn't shop around for other hotels. I was very glad that I didn't because Comfort Inn gave me a very generous discount due to the circumstances and the hotel was very accommodating. They provided a free shuttle to the garage, the best hotel breakfast that I've ever had, and so many other amenities that made my stay fabulous!!! They even had built in filtered water dispensers in the hallway, an amazing pool (which I unfortunately had such a good night's sleep I overslept and didn't get a chance to take advantage of, but I did go and check it out and it was very nice), a beautiful fitness center and to top it all off everyone of the staff that I encountered was very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler looking for a great night's sleep, great breakfast, and amazing hospitality!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank kayec128

Thank you for your response and thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again on other circumstances.. Our entire staff will be pleased to read your review..