“KFC & A&W: Engenious combination”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #80 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American
“KFC & A&W: Engenious combination”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Being as it was Butte, Montana, surrounded by mine tailings and overturned overburdon, we were looking for the full Butte experience and were attracted to KFC by reports of an industrial aftertaste. We could detect none other than the 17 secret spices of the original recipe. Good food, clean, and especially tasty with A&W root beer (that's the engenious combination!).

“Disgusting ”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Food was cold, we found a penny in our mash potatoes. You can see into the kitchen when ordering and it doesn't look like they have ever cleaned the floor. Same as the dining room; dirty! The staff was rude and they looked like they haven't had a shower in a few days. Poor place to eat.

2 Thank Cheeseburger88
Federal Way, Washington
“Disgusting, and immature workers.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This KFC is disgusting. I don't think anyone working here is over the age of 18. All the employees are wearing pink mustaces and laughing like its no big deal. Tables are disgusting and sticky. There are cigarette butts on one. Awesome. So far writing this review its been 10 minutes and still no food. All the employees are standing around playing with there pink mustaces. Hope they are wearing gloves since they are touching thier faces...mcdonalds is right next door. Eat there

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Ashley D
“Just keep driving!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Wow! I have been to KFC two times this trip to Butte. I went the second time because I thought that surely the bad service was just a fluke.Well,I was mistaken! We went for lunch the next day.Just as bad!! Took forever to get our food and then they got the order wrong. I don't think I will be going back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank tammyiam
Mobile, Alabama, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This place really does do chicken right, and Southern cooking in general. The Original Recipe chicken tastes like Happy, and their mashed potatoes and gravy tastes like Angels' Laughter. It's so good it made me want to visit my Mama so I could slap her. I DEFINITELY licked my fingers after this meal. The buffet is my favorite buffet because it's simple, but has EVERYTHING I want. If they served KFC at Church instead of bread and wine EVERYBODY would go!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rexer H

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!