“Good old fashioned”
Review of Gamer's Cafe

Gamer's Cafe
Ranked #15 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This place really takes u back in time to a good old diner. There aren't many more around anymore so going here was a treat. This place has great food and good milkshakes. I wish I could have worked there back in the olden days. However there is no air conditioning, so it's kinda hot in there, but it is a great experience. The food was very good and the service was friendly. I do wish however there would have been an old jukebox playing and that the waiters and waitresses would have been wearing old timey diner clothes to get us more in the mood.
Great place though and if I'm ever in that area again I would love to go back.

2  Thank Oceanwaves108

Reviewed July 3, 2014

nice place to have lunch( and maybe even dinner.) Had interesting exhibit of historical material in the front of the Cafe(anteroom sort of ) Good Pastis which seemed like beef pot pies which can be picked up and eaten or eaten with a knife and fork. Had good chicken and pork steaks for sandwiches too. Owner was very considerate and thanked us for patronizing them. Waitress was very pleasant and took pictures for us.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great historic building. Lots of locals. Great Breakfast -- vegge bene (eggs benedict with spinach, tomato and mushrooms). Friend had the Evil Knievel, also good. Great home fries. Great Service. Highly recommend for Uptown Butte experience.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My mom who was born in 1920 used to work here as a young girl! No kidding! She and I went there during her last years and the only thing that was different was that the upstairs is no longer open. The food is great, esp. their lunch specials. I really don't know how some of these places stay open in Butte and Anaconda with the low prices.. really. History buffs should find this to be a great place and maybe a new hangout!

1  Thank azironia
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love eating here! The food is great and the atmosphere is warm and inviting! Highly recommend!!! Especiallly the pasty!