Lowest prices for your stay
$88
Comfort Inn
$88
Trip.com
$87
Hotels.com$88
Priceline$88
ZenHotels.com$91
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

This motel is an old facility and the physical plant needs a renovation ASAP. Small bathrooms. Loud AC units. Staff friendly & helpful. Room clean. This cash cow should be retired and replaced! Breakfast was too busy for staff effort to maintain supply of foods.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Grayendo
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Thank you very much for the input, both positive and negative. We will take this into account with our short term and long term plans...

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

I called trying to get a room in Bozeman, MT and everyone was full. I called Comfort Inn & Suites and the guy told me they were full and told me the Comfort Inn had been completely remodeled
this summer....NOT.
If I weren't so tired I would have slept in my car that's how bad it was.

Date of stay: September 2016
2  Thank Brenda T
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Thank you for the feedback - we did just finish up a remodel in June that included new carpet, wallpaper, furniture, vanities, etc. in the rooms. We also completely tore up the lobby and breakfast room and redesigned it, replaced all the furniture, flooring and wallcoverings and added a gift shop. We are really happy with how it turned out - but obviously something was not to your liking. If you could send me an e-mail to info@comfortinnbozeman.com with your specific issues, I would really appreciate the input on what we can do better...

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My favorite place to stay in Bozeman was booked, so my husband and I settled on the Comfort Inn since we are members of their frequent traveler program. I was greeted at the desk by lovely helpful young woman. The hotel appeared to have had a face-lift with new carpet, a new bathroom sink and some new furniture.This is all good except our large room seemed empty. It had no chair other than a desk chair and the art work on the walls was grossly undersized for the room. All in all everything was clean, but the room had a lackluster appearance. I felt as though the management was skimping on the decor.Also the toilet seat in our room was worn out, the paint was worn off. We paid $125.00 a night. It does not seem like that much, but if you rented an apartment for $3,7500, you would expect a lot more, and I did.

1  Thank 410doreend
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts - we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Very quiet hotel and accessible/handicap bath with all the grab bars in the right places. Free wifi. Hotel was right next door to a Lube Alley with was convenient as our car had just indicated an oil change was needed.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Thanks for the kind words - I am glad you enjoyed our location and facilities, and hope you find your way back to Bozeman again!

Reviewed August 20, 2016

So it may not be the fanciest place I ever stayed in, but I have no criticisms. The room was perfectly clean/comfortable and the staff was friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay there again if in the Bozeman area!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you very much for the review - I am glad everything was to your liking at our hotel!