Lowest prices for your stay
$99
$99
Trip.com
$95
Hotels.com$99
Priceline$99
Hurb$104
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My favorite place to stay in Bozeman was booked, so my husband and I settled on the Comfort Inn since we are members of their frequent traveler program. I was greeted at the desk by lovely helpful young woman. The hotel appeared to have had a face-lift with new carpet, a new bathroom sink and some new furniture.This is all good except our large room seemed empty. It had no chair other than a desk chair and the art work on the walls was grossly undersized for the room. All in all everything was clean, but the room had a lackluster appearance. I felt as though the management was skimping on the decor.Also the toilet seat in our room was worn out, the paint was worn off. We paid $125.00 a night. It does not seem like that much, but if you rented an apartment for $3,7500, you would expect a lot more, and I did.

1  Thank 410doreend
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts - we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Very quiet hotel and accessible/handicap bath with all the grab bars in the right places. Free wifi. Hotel was right next door to a Lube Alley with was convenient as our car had just indicated an oil change was needed.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Thanks for the kind words - I am glad you enjoyed our location and facilities, and hope you find your way back to Bozeman again!

Reviewed August 20, 2016

So it may not be the fanciest place I ever stayed in, but I have no criticisms. The room was perfectly clean/comfortable and the staff was friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay there again if in the Bozeman area!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you very much for the review - I am glad everything was to your liking at our hotel!

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel about 12 times. It is very clean and a good value in Bozeman. The hotel is next door to Walmart, which is a definite plus. You can walk to the store and not have to drive.
However, I was surprised that this Comfort Inn was double the price of the one in Glendive.

Trip type: Traveled solo
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Thank you very much for the feedback - yes, our location is tough to beat - we are very fortunate to have a location that has such good access to so many things. And with our remodel just finished up, the rooms are cleaner and better than ever. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Looks like they are doing some upgrades. So parts really great up dated looks, other parts very out dated look. The room we had was extra large, separated bedroom. The bedroom had no air conditioner, very warm couple of days, so it took awhile for the room to cool down. The building is very large, can be kind of confusing. If it's a busy time of the year, the breakfast area is very full and hard to get anything to ready without waiting in a long line or bumping into people. Almost no where to sit, saw many people going back to their rooms to eat.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ComfortInnBozeman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Thank you very much for the helpful information. On our 2 room suites, the bedroom is on it's own system, so there is a separate thermostat on the wall in that room - so I will be sure to have the maintenance person check those rooms to determine if there are any issues. As for the rest of the issues, we will make note of them and see if we can improve on them...