“Super friendly staff, good value for the price”

Fairfield Inn Bozeman
Ranked #25 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Coupeville, Washington, USA
“Super friendly staff, good value for the price”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Staff were very friendly upon check in and when out shoveling snow from the sidewalks.

Pool was cool compared to last year same time frame and there was no plastic ball to play with this time, also no hot tub.

Room is a bit on the small side but did allow for king bed and recliner just not a lot of room for bags.

Reason for lower rating was due to slower draining tub, something that really is hard for travelers to deal with.

Breakfast was improved over last year offering scrambled eggs and sausage patties with the normal cereal, yogurt and fruit.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Lori N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Kimberly, thank you for taking time to respond on TripAdvisor. My staff are very friendly and helpful which is a source of pride to the Brand. The pool is kept at the same tempurature everyday and checked twice daily to maintain and log by law. Unfortunately, the "ball" must have been acquired by a guest. The hot tub was eliminated to allow for the area to be turned into a guest laundry. I do apologize for the tub draining slowly but I find no request made to our front desk staff for service. The staff would have happily taken care of the situation for you. Please don't hesitate to let staff know that there is a problem so that they may take care of these issues immediately for your comfort. I am very glad that you enjoyed the new Brand hot breakfast. We have received great feedback on the hot items now included. We hope to see you again after our renovation has been completed.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Neskowin, Oregon
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I just stayed at the Fairfield in Great Falls. What a difference! I almost didn't stay here because of that but piceline booked it. Much better place. Front deck guy was great. Ill be back. Come to Bozeman allot.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Lori N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on our property. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return.
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Stayed here on my way to Bismarck, ND, so I had been driving 12+ hours.. I stayed in a room on the first floor and I guess they put me right by the ice machine because I heard that thing all night long... seems how I couldn't sleep, I got up and left at 3AM... when I went to check out, I told the kid at the desk about the problem and he did not give a damn and when I asked if the coffee was fresh so I could get a cup to go.. he rudely replied " I have not made any yet SIR"! Now that was rude... I have tried to call and get ahold of the manager there with NO call back from him.... the customer service at this Bozeman hotel is just plain wrong and rude, I will not be staying here on my way back home to Oregon as I refuse to be treated in this manner....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lisa H
Lori N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Sir, I have reviewed your post and your stay. We take these comments very seriously and have confirmed that you have indeed been in contact with a supervisor who met your demand. I have also reviewed your comments with each staff member you came in contact with and we are all disappointed that the interpretations of your interactions with them is so decidedly different from theirs.

Travelers are raving about these Bozeman hotels

West Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival Cody was extremely helpful in getting us in a room after we had traveled from Fargo. He helped us with directions to an awesome restaurant- the Montana Ale Works. The bed was extremely comfortable. The pool looked nice. An added bonus was the free passes to a nearby fitness center. The breakfast is delicious. Tymer helped out so much in the morning being a wealth of information about Yellowstone national park and giving such great directions. We would definitely revisit this wonderful hotel!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Lori N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. The staff is always enthusiastic about local restaurants and events. They also are very good with directions and recommendations which are always a bonus for our guests. I am happy to hear that my staff was able to meet your needs and that your stay was so enjoyable. We hope to have the opportunity to host another stay for you again soon.
north carolina
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Small marriot really upset that they did not have a fitness center after a long day of driving, called the young guy at the front desk and he said nothing about a gym membership provided to the guests? Otherwise everyone was really nice.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Lori N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our property on TripAdvisor. We do indeed have a free membership available to our guests at a local full access gym that is open 24/7 for our guest's convenience. Our guests appreciate having a facility that gives them a full workout rather than just a treadmill or elliptical with just a few weights in a small room on property. However, I do understand that after a long day of travel it is important to wind down and I do apologize that the staff did not clarify our amenities during your stay. Hopefully, you will have another opportunity to stay with us in the near future.
Spokane, Washington, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We used this as a drop off on our way back from South Dakota trying to outrun a storm. It was a little expensive for a Fairfield Inn but it was close to the highway and clean. Since this is a college town, there are a number of good microbrews and small restaurants fairly close.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Lori N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. Bozeman is a great town to enjoy so many things like breweries and restaurants. We are glad you had shelter from the weather and being accessible to I90 is a plus to many travelers.
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed October 8, 2013

A bit tired might be the expression to describe this place. Very friendly staff and they tried to be as helpful as possible. But obvious mold in the bathroom is hard to miss and the stench coming from the sink was horrific. The other guests were quite pleasant and very chatty during the light breakfast service each morning. Good location near the I-90 with easy access on and off.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Lori N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback as it regarded your stay. We appreciate that you brought the issues to our attention and our Maintenance Engineer took care of your concerns immediately upon his arrival that day. I am glad that you enjoyed the new Brand hot breakfast and that our staff provided you with fast and friendly service.