“A Second Home”

Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Second Home”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Bozeman back in 2011 on a trip to Yellowstone so when I deicded to fly out to Bozeman for a concert I knew I'd be back. The staff was nice and friendly. The room was typical. The hotel is in a great location to get on/off the Interstate. I even saw a beautiful Montana sunset through my window. I plan on coming back to Montana sometime and when I do I'll stay at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Karri F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fairmont Hot Springs, Canada
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We ended up in Bozeman tired, hungry and cold. While the town was filled with young skiers our room was very quiet,, we asked for a top floor to minimize overhead noise, and we had a very good sleep to finish our 39 hour drive home.

Room Tip: As for large king
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LoveColumbiaValley
Peaks Island, Maine
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Staff was great. Arrived Bozeman very late around 1AM. Called the hotel for a pick up and they where there in 15 minutes...and with a smile and ready to help. Key was ready when we arrived. Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. In the morning the coffee was hot and the breakfast was pretty good. Would highly recommend to the tired traveler.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Frederick O
Winchester, Tennessee
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We called from the interstate and got the last room at this Hampton. The front desk was very helpful in providing directions. We were very surprised to see 2 black cats peering down at us from one of the rooms until we learned that it was a pet friendly hotel. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. The location was convenient to Montana State. The beds were extremely comfortable. Although close to the interstate I never heard any road noise. Would definitely stay here again....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank unobtanium
Cody, Wyoming
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The front desk clerk Kevin was very accommodating as we were there for a medical visit and a good night's sleep was essential. He put us in a quiet room and even offered a slightly later checkout time. However, the box springs on the bed squeaked each time my hubby moved. Kept him awake. Overall, I would stay again, but I would check out the bed first! I did report this to the front desk clerk upon checkout.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room. Then test out the bed before unpacking.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JandG2010
PAWLEYS ISLAND
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Generally good experience and certainly no negatives. The Hampton breakfast bar one fo the best as usual for Hamptons. Did not have much time there as in late and out early but good experience. The staff was friendly and took care of all our questions , but no issues

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank aleengland
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We arrived here amidst the first snowstorm of the winter. Our room was fine as we're the other aspects of the property. When we arose in the morning we had ten inches of snow on our car. I had a rear-wheel drive car with no snow tires so one of the hotel staff drove me to an automotive supply store and helped me pick out a tire chains since we were heading up the I-90 towards Butte (that drive is another story). Jim also helped me out of the parking lot and preserve the HI name for service beyond the call of duty!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple