“Hot Tub Broke for 5 Years”

Hampton Inn Bozeman
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Helena, Montana
“Hot Tub Broke for 5 Years”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Imagine my frustration after getting to my hotel early after the first snow of the year. I went to use the hot tub and the jets did not work. I went to the front desk and they paged maintenance. he asked what was wrong and I said the hot tub isn't working. he asked, what part is not working" and I replied the jets. he said, "they haven't worked in 5 years and we don't know why. At least it's warm in there." As a Hilton member and loyal customer, this is not what I expect. Very disappointed and as much as I hate to say it, I will not stay there again

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hampton Inn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for staying with us in Bozeman. We apologize for the quality of services you received during your recent stay. We have reported the malfunctioning hot tub jets and shared your experience with our senior maintenance supervisor. We will work to resolve the issue both with hardware and customer service and hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Helena, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I got in around 9pm and had just driven 8 hours thru 3 snow blizzard, I was fried and ready for a good nights sleep. I finally went to sleep after midnight only to be jarred awake by someone snoring....that's right the guy next door was snoring so loud it was like sleeping with a grizzly bear in my room, and I'm not a light sleeper. I contacted the front desk and asked for hear plugs and the gal said she really had to talk to her manager about getting some because she keeps getting this complaint. The hall noise was also unbelievable. I am a Hilton honors member but will never stay at this Hampton again........

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Shannon H
Hampton Inn H, Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
I sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered with your stay with us. Our guests' comfort and satisfaction are my main concern. I know how important a good night's rest is while traveling and I apologize that we let you down. Your review will assist us in finding solutions to similar issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again.
Indio, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Nice hotel. Clean, relatively new, very friendly staff. Close to the interstate, but quiet - even in a room that faced the highway. Good breakfast included in room rate. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Bozeman area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Stafford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I, together with our daughter stayed at The Hampton Inn for two nights, one on arrival in Bozeman and one as we were leaving 2 weeks later. The rooms were large, and the beds were amongst the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Bed sheets were lovely and fresh. Reception staff were efficient booking us in, and gave us some excellent advice about places to eat, one cheap and cheerful and the other a bit more special. Hotel located in a good position not far from Bozeman Airport. Breakfast was more than ample, with plenty of choice of cereals, fruit, huge waffles and a selection of other hot food. Coffee and other hot drinks were available from Reception area at all times of the day. On our second visit we were greeted by the smell, and taste, of freshly cooked white chocolate cookies.......a bit hit with us all! There is a small swimming pool and hot tub. The wi fi internet worked well. Would definitely use this chain again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

This Hampton was the average Hampton. It is located on the frontage road next to the interstate. The lobby does have a rustic decor to go with being in Montana. We were prepaid, so check in was easy. We were also late arrivals, but everything was ready for us when we arrived. The desk help ws helpful and friendly. This Hampton only has two floors, and we were on the second floor.Unlike most Hamptons having at least two elevators, this property only has one. It ended up not being a problem during our two night stay. Our room was the standard room with the usual comfortable bed. The only drawback was there was no refridgerator. The breakfast area was the standard Hampton breakfast area. Missy, the front desk clerk both mornings was very helpful. She gave us travel tips for Yellowstone, which saved us a bit of travel time and was a better route. We would stay here again, as there were no issues.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
HamptonBozeman, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will return in the future!
Fredericksburg, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

This hotel is an example that Hampton Inn chain needs to update its hotels now. The room is not equipped with mini-fridge or microwave oven. Hampton Inn used to be my top choice when I'm on the road, but in the last couple of years, many new hotel chains have caught up and doing better in providing a better, more comfortable accomodation.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Port Angeles, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband used his Hilton points for a free night here. We got a room with a King bed and sofa. Super clean and cozy. Great bed and pool. The free breakfast is the best we had at a hotel on our 5 state, 2 week road trip. My husband & I were very pleased and so was our 4 year old & baby. Excellent hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family