“Great for Us”

Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Kalamazoo,Michigan
“Great for Us”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed one night. Rooms, staff, and breakfast were all great. Rooms were extremely clean!! Great place to stay and then head into Yellowstone, which was about an hour away. Breakfast had lots of items to choose from.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jolyn M, General Manager at Ramada Bozeman, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for leaving us a review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and staff. I will let the housekeeping department know what a great job they are doing! Please come again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Scappoose, Oregon
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We booked this hotel because of the wonderful pool shown on their website. It was anything but! It was a tiny pool with a big slide that smelled really bad and was just crammed full of people. To say it was being used unsafely was a gross understatement. There were no pool towels on the rack (despite us asking for more) and the floor outside of the pool was very wet and super slick. The breakfast was the worst continental breakfast of our 11 day road trip and was not refilled consistantely. The only reason this hotel rates a 2 is because of the room, which had 3 beds in it so slept our family of 5 in a comfortable, clean area. Besides this the entire hotel is a dud!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. I apologize that our pool area and breakfast were not up to your expectations. Our pool/slide area does tend to get busy and crowded at certain times of the day. It is a standard 10,000 gallon pool, which is the same size you will find at most hotels. We appreciate any safety issues being reported to the desk clerk on duty immediately, so we can take care of the situation. Every guest signs the pool rules at check-in and is expected to follow those rules. We try to offer something for everyone on our free continental breakfast, and I am sorry that it was not re-stocked well. I will address this issue with the staff immediately. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Spanaway, Washington
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was a clean nice place. Easy access to HW to Yellowstone if you choose to not pay the price of West Yellowstone hotels. It is just under 2 hours to get to West Yellowstone from this location.
The pool was very small, indoors. They have added a fairly large slide-curved-to this small pool. Water has to run down the slide when in use. The water is coming down with such force it creates turbulance more than most wave pools. There is no calm place in the pool for an adult just to relax. The hot tub is above ground so one has to climb up and over and the stairway is inadequate; one has to lift themselves by arms or try to swing legs highly to get into it. With my arthritis there was no way I could enter and exit this hot tub safely. Even my young grandaughter couldn't figure out how to get in and out of this tub without much effort. I would say if someone was looking for relaxing pool and hot tub experience, you won't find it at this facility.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you did not find our pool/spa to be adult friendly. Because we have the only hotel water slide in town, it does tend to get very busy at certain times of the day. Both our pool and spa are equipped with electric lifts to assist those guests who may have a difficult time entering or exiting the areas. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.
Spring Lake Park
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The room was neat, comfortable and larger than we were expecting. Very friendly staff made the visit even better.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our staff works hard to provide a clean, comfortable stay for each and every guest, and I am happy to hear they provided this for you. Please stop in the next time you are in the area!
Severn, Maryland
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had booked this hotel as an overnight stop on a cross country trip. The check-in was smooth and efficient. However, when I opened the door to the room, the smell of cigarette smoke was overpowering. I went back to the front desk, and asked for another room due to the smoke smell. I was told that the hotel was non-smoking - I suggested that they check the room. We were quickly put into another room, which was fine. The beds were comfortable, the room was adequate, and the morning breakfast was very basic. Before we left the next morning, the front desk apologized for the first room, and said that someone had been smoking in it, which was against hotel rules. Due to the quick response, I would give this hotel a four, even though it is a little worn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your concerns were handled quickly and efficiently by our staff. We are a 100% non-smoking facility, and those who choose not to abide by that are charged a cleaning fee. I apologize that you had this experience. Our property was remodeled in 2011-2012, and we continue to make more improvements each year. We hope to see you again soon!
Broadus, Montana, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My son and I stayed here for 2 nights while getting him registered or MSU Bozeman. I expect my family will stay here again during his time at the college!

Our room was on the second floor, clean and spacious. The beds were very comfortable, and the AC was easy to adjust (I have more problems with room thermostats than anything else in most hotels!)

Continental breakfast was fine, although the eating area was a little small for the number of guests trying to eat at the same time.

The price was competitive and fair for a two bed room during tourist season on a holiday (4th of July) weekend.

The staff was courteous and efficient. Location is excellent and very easy to get to campus from. All in all, a good stay and we will return here.

Room Tip: Room 203 - upstairs, away from the pool but not at the very end of the hall. It was quiet!