“Great place with a friendly staff!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed August 18, 2009

I stayed with this property when i was moving. The Hotel was very nice, clean, roomie, and very comfortable. We stayed in a suite with a living room, this room was great. The bedroom was closed off from the living room area and was the perfect space to relax. Our TV remote wasnt working so we called the front desk and within 5 minutes we had a staff member at our door with a new remote and then stayed to make sure it would work before he left. In the morning they have a wonderful expanded breakfast with a GREAT breakfast bar lady Dorthy. She made us feel like we were family. I was blown away on how friendly and helpful the staff was.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
BryceBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2009

Thank you very much for the excellent review! We appreciate your input and I will compliment our staff for you. Dorothy is wonderful as is all our staff and they always like to be complimented! Also thank you for calling us and reporting the remote was dead, when we don't know a problem is there we can't fix it! Again thank you and please look us up the next time your in the Bozeman area!

Reviewed August 11, 2009

We stayed here for one night due to the hotel's close location to the airport. While there are other hotels in the same area, the Wingate had the lowest rate. Our room with 2 double(maybe queen) beds was large, bright, well lit, and comfortable. I especially liked that the window opened part way to allow fresh air into the room.

The hotel has a smaller pool and hot tub which our children used. There is also a nice patio seating area next to the pool area. The only problem we had at the hotel was that a group of teenage boys were staying there for at the same time as us, and they were monopolizing the pool with rough-housing and yelling. We did not mention it to the hotel staff as the parents were in the pool area and should have been supervising the boys.

We had an early morning flight so did not get to try the breakfast which was included.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
BryceBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2009

We are extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay. Next time please report any issues to the front desk so we can correct them right away, that way we make sure you can enjoy the pool much more!

Reviewed August 6, 2009

I would like to share my experiences regarding the Wingate, Bozeman, MT.
I spend over 180 nights a year on the road. I stay at properties that give me consistent service. I have stayed at this property for over 3 ½ years. I average 40 stays per year, at this property.
This is my opinion: I stay here because of the staff. They have a 100% guarantee policy.
Every employee is empowered to make my stay perfect. From the time I check in to the great Breakfast - I know if I have a concern it’s handled.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank PhotoguyMontana
BryceBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2009

We always appreciate our loyal customers and people like yourself are why we remain so positive and so helpful!
Thank you for consistently choosing the Wingate by Wyndham as your hotel of choice in Bozeman!!

Reviewed August 4, 2009

We stayed only one night in the hotel but like always, we are 100% satisfied with Wingate hotel -- best value, delicious free breakfast, nice and clean room -- can not expect more for the price

1  Thank FiFiMiMi
BryceBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2009

Thank you very much! We strive as a brand to have the same service over all our hotels so it's extremely pleasant to hear of the great experiences not only with our hotel but with other Wingate’s! Please stop in next time and introduce yourself if you come through Bozeman often!

Reviewed July 27, 2009

I can not express enough the kindness that the Wingate showed to my family during our week stay in Bozeman. Our plans were suddenly interrupted due to an accident, and they accomodated and anticipated our needs graciously. The hotel is comfortable, warm and attractive. The rooms were large and nicely done. Our stay included breakfast which included eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles and more. Far better value than another hotel which only offered cereals and toast. Another benefit was free shuttle service to and from the airport. Special thanks to Mo, Tarik, Jeff, Bryce and others whose names escape me! There is no doubt when I come back it will be to the Wingate.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
BryceBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2009

Thank you! It was a pleasure from all of us getting to know your family. Although I didn’t know the circumstances of the accident we all hope everything is OK both with your family and with anyone else involved. I will tell Tarik, Jeff, and Mo how big of an impression they made with your family! We all look forward to seeing you and the family next time you are in Bozeman.

Reviewed July 26, 2009

The Wingate is bozeman was so wonderful! We had a great stay. First off let me comment on the bed! Ahhhhh the bed. It was great. i would have rolled it up and taken it home with us if i could. We were on the third floor and is was very very very quite. You could swear you were at the hotel alone for as quite as it is then you see all the guest in the am at breakfast!! The breakfast spread was huge they have the usual breakfast stuff muffins, bagels, cereal, yogert, then hot bacon or sausages, eggs or little omelets, the waffle makers with topping galore. My hubby is pretty picky about his morning coffee and the coffee is soooo strong and good! The staff was so nice and accomedated our ever need. They take pride in their jobs and it shows. They are always saying hello, checking if everything is well, and seeing if you needed anything. They are top notch. The hotel is very well meintained and clean. You always see someone cleaning something! This hotel was wonderful. I felt is was perfect for traveling with on young son. We walked by the pool and fitness center didnt go in but looked nice and clean. The hotel is close to some shopping and some resturants within walking distance. Be careful when walking around the hotel not full sidewalk around the grounds! (not their fault just be careful) All in all it was a great stay and we would recommend this hotel to friends and family. We will deffinetly stay there again the next time we are is bozemen! Thanks wingate for the great stay!

1  Thank 19amiller73

Thank you very much! I've complimented our staff and let them know how much guests appreciate the kindness and hospitality they show. Comments like yours and experiences like yours are the reason we strive to that top level of performance! Thank you again and we look forward to the next time your in Bozeman!

Reviewed July 24, 2009

Stayed in five different hotels on this trip throughout the Yellowstone area on this trip and this property was the the best in all categories.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
BryceBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2009

Thank you very much for the compliment! We always enjoy meeting people from around the country as they are visiting Yellowstone National Park! Hopefully you enjoyed your time down there are witnessed all the Yellowstone wonders! Please let us know the next time you are around the Bozeman area so we can accommodate your needs again.

We look forward to being able to make your next stay even better.