Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$99
$143
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$103
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$76
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
Orbitz.com
Residence Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$139
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$133
$107
Hampton.com
$104
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
Agoda.com
All reviewscinnamon rollssmall gymbusiness centernice roomearly checkyogurtshuttle servicestay there againthird floorstaff was friendlyvery nice hotelclose to the airportindoor pooldecent breakfastbeds were very comfortablecookiesconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I stay in a lot of hotels for business and leisure. This was a business trip so I didn't expect a lot. I was amazed! The staff was super nice and they upgraded our room to a suite. It was so spacious, clean, and relaxing after a long week of driving and business. Great jacuzzi tub also! The free breakfast was hot and fresh, especially the cinnamon rolls! The lady in the breakfast room was friendly and couteous. She took good care of the guests. The location was perfect. We will be back many times I'm sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Got a last minute deal on Hotwire that turned out to be this Holiday Inn Express - - amazingly booked at the last minute on MSU graduation weekend. The hotel was extra clean, very convenient, great service, nice breakfast. Perfect for our needs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Beachbadger80
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Staff was excellent. Suite with jacuzzi was amazing. Very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The king bed a pleasure with plenty of pillows. Continental breakfast was one of the best I have ever had. I even got to take a cup of fresh brewed coffee to go. Not one dissatisfaction. Very happy with my stay and will come back again and again. Thank you Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites! What a pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marie S
BZNGM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Thank you for the fantastic review of our establishment! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us feed back on our hotel. I am glad that you had an enjoyable time and please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about Bozeman or future bookings!

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Received an amazing room upgrade which was amazing. However the hotel is right by Costco so it is quite loud until Costco closes, constant traffic. The only downside of room is the slippery bathtub and shower floor and you can hear the plumbing from the room above :(

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Prettykate11
Reviewed April 8, 2013

When I made my reservation and upon arrival, the staff was excellent. I was very well pleased.
The price for the room was very fair. However, cleanliness of the room? After spending the night, we found a dirty wash rag hanging over the shower rail behind the door you couldn't see unless the door was closed. I do travel quite frequently and I am a Priority Club member. I really am not the type of person to complain, so I leisurely mentioned it upon checkout and it seemed it didn't really matter to them. That is why I generated this review.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank MtTraveler78

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and bringing up this issue. We strive to make every stay here enjoyable and feedback on everything is greatly appreciated. There have been steps to ensure that this sort of thing won't be happening again and we apologize for the inconvenience.