“Best Hotel Stay This Year...”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Best Hotel Stay This Year...”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I stay in a lot of hotels for business and leisure. This was a business trip so I didn't expect a lot. I was amazed! The staff was super nice and they upgraded our room to a suite. It was so spacious, clean, and relaxing after a long week of driving and business. Great jacuzzi tub also! The free breakfast was hot and fresh, especially the cinnamon rolls! The lady in the breakfast room was friendly and couteous. She took good care of the guests. The location was perfect. We will be back many times I'm sure.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Got a last minute deal on Hotwire that turned out to be this Holiday Inn Express - - amazingly booked at the last minute on MSU graduation weekend. The hotel was extra clean, very convenient, great service, nice breakfast. Perfect for our needs.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Beachbadger80
Salmon, Idaho
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Staff was excellent. Suite with jacuzzi was amazing. Very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The king bed a pleasure with plenty of pillows. Continental breakfast was one of the best I have ever had. I even got to take a cup of fresh brewed coffee to go. Not one dissatisfaction. Very happy with my stay and will come back again and again. Thank you Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites! What a pleasure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marie S
BZNGM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you for the fantastic review of our establishment! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us feed back on our hotel. I am glad that you had an enjoyable time and please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about Bozeman or future bookings!
Pocatello, Idaho
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Received an amazing room upgrade which was amazing. However the hotel is right by Costco so it is quite loud until Costco closes, constant traffic. The only downside of room is the slippery bathtub and shower floor and you can hear the plumbing from the room above :(

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Prettykate11
West Yellowstone, Montana
Reviewed April 8, 2013

When I made my reservation and upon arrival, the staff was excellent. I was very well pleased.
The price for the room was very fair. However, cleanliness of the room? After spending the night, we found a dirty wash rag hanging over the shower rail behind the door you couldn't see unless the door was closed. I do travel quite frequently and I am a Priority Club member. I really am not the type of person to complain, so I leisurely mentioned it upon checkout and it seemed it didn't really matter to them. That is why I generated this review.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank MtTraveler78
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and bringing up this issue. We strive to make every stay here enjoyable and feedback on everything is greatly appreciated. There have been steps to ensure that this sort of thing won't be happening again and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Boise, ID
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were in Montana to explore two colleges that my son had applied and been accepted to. First up, MSU. I could not find a hotel close to the college, so I opted to use reviews from TA. The hotel is about 5.5 miles from MSU, right off the freeway. Close to a Costco and a decent sized shopping area, we settled in to our room. Two Queen beds, microwave, refrigerator (which I greatly appreciated), plenty of room for three people. Son broke his foot and was traveling with crutches and a scooter, they put us in a ground floor room for ease. Nice room, quiet hotel. Woke up to four inches of snow on the ground, and our ice scraper back at home. One of the employees went to his personal vehicle and let us borrow his ice scraper so we could hit the road. We would definitely come back here again, we'll know when our son decides!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank neenermom
BZNGM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for your glowing review of our establishment! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us feed back on our hotel. I am a graduate of MSU, so I hope you found it as welcoming and warm as I did (maybe not weather-wise!). I hope your son is quickly on the mend, and please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about Bozeman or future bookings!

GO BOBCATS!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We booked this hotel through a "ski and stay" package with Bridger Bowl, and the prices were great. There was nothing about this hotel not to like. Everything was comfortable, spacious, and clean. The staff was nice and the breakfast was more than adequate. Valentine's day fell within our trip and somehow my husband got them to deck out the room in artificial rose petals, chocolates, and an ice bucket with champagne (a surprise of course). This is definitely not something that they advertise or a regular service, but this just shows that they were willing to go above and beyond what a hotel chain of this type typically offers to accommodate their guests. I hope I get a chance to return to this place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
I hope the skiing was wonderful for you while you were here! Our "Bridger Bowl Package" is a package that we will be continuing next season as well if you do decide to return to Bozeman! Thank you for your time in filling out a review about our establishment; we are always eager to hear feedback about how your stay went. I am glad that you had a wonderful Valentines Day and stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future as well!

Thank You!