Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$149
GardenInn.com
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$111
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$115
$98
$165
$150
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
ComfortSuites
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$110
$102
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$159
BestWestern.com
$102
$159
$154
All reviewscinnamon rollssmall gymbusiness centernice roomearly checkyogurtshuttle servicestay there againthird floorstaff was friendlyvery nice hotelclose to the airportindoor pooldecent breakfastbeds were very comfortablecookiesconvenient location
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We booked this Wingate because of the high ratings we read. The price was good, check-in was good. The location was good, real close to the interstate exit. There was a big choice of places to eat as well as shop.
My wife & I had traveled ten hours from British Columbia and were more interested in getting a relaxing sleep. The staff put us on the third floor, and we were glad to not have anyone above us. However, early in the morning, I swear someone was going to come through our ceiling. There was construction going on throughout the resort. We could see that there was painting going on in the lobby and hall, but had no idea that there was also roof work going on. We were woken up early in the morning with some serious roof construction work going on. I went to the lobby and asked about the roof construction and why were not told about the construction and noise from the roof. The desk clerk pointed to a sign and said “we did tell you”. The sign just said excuse our mess. The sign made no indication about roof construction. I said, “how about the roof construction, that sign doesn’t say you are going to wake us up in the morning with roof construction”. The clerk then said, “Well, the construction workers start work at 8:00”. However, the crew started way before 8:00.
There were numerous places to stay, and we would have stayed somewhere else had we known of the noise and that we were going to be woken up early in the morning.
Poor communication by Wingate.

Room Tip: Don't say on the 3rd floor with roof construction going on.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Menden1
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Everything about this hotel, ( except for maybe the breakfast, which seems to offer what served in every mid range hotel in America) is very good, but what really stands out is the staff. They were attentive and friendly. I had quite a few questions and some special requests that they did not hesitate to assist with. The rooms were spotless and clean. THe public areas were large and pleasantly appointed. The location to the highway and plenty of shopping is remarkably close, if that happens to be important to you. It is not impossible to have a decent view from your room.

Usually I complain about the bland, corporate, unimaginative, unhealthy breakfasts served at mid range hotels, but this place way more than makes up for it with exceptional staff and above average rooms.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My dad and I stayed here after driving through Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. It just off the main road, but not loud, and made it easy to go shopping or to get food. Plus, it's about a 10-15 minute drive to the airport.

The hotel had a free (hot) breakfast, which is always a plus. We weren't there long enough to use other amenities (exercise room, business center), but this hotel does have them, if that's something you're looking for. The staff was very friendly, and even though there were signs that said the hotel was under renovation, there wasn't much mess and no noticeable noise. There is also a nice creek out front with some benches to sit and enjoy the scenery. Plus, our room was HUGE! We probably could have fit another bed in there, even with the 2 beds, desk, fridge, microwave, table and chairs, and dresser that were already in there. And it was a great value!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I am disabled and did all they could to make stay pleasant. The room was clean. The view I had though wasn't the best, it was a ladder and a machine. The shower very easy to use. My only complaint was the fan was loud and I had to close the door to use the "loo" with the bars.
Now, the good stuff, the bed was very comfortable. And, they had a "comfy" chair which was easy for me to use.
My husband could leave me and feel as though I would be all right.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you want and if they can they will.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Wingate on a trip to Yellowstone. This is a very nice property with great service. They are pet friendly even though its not advertised. Everything about this hotel was great we strongly recommend it. The hotel is close to I-90 but with no noise. There is a very good Italian resturant next door. The only reason I cant give it an excellent raiting is the remodel that was taking place while we were there it was very noisey early in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple