“Pleasant lobby and rooms, older decor”

Holiday Inn Bozeman
Ranked #26 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed July 29, 2009

This Holiday Inn is decent enough but its long hallways that have a stale odor and older decor in the rooms make it less desirable than the newer hotels like Holiday Inn Express or Courtyard by Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 20, 2009

We stopped here for the night as we traveled through MT and the hotel room was fairly clean and had been upded within the last 5 years or so. The location near I-90 is excellent and downtown Bozeman is close by car. The hotel has no elevator (we knew that) and the internet did not have enough bandwidth but the room was quiet and our stay met our needs. I wouldn't want to stay here more than a day though as it was not all that comfortable and relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank travelsalotoo
Reviewed July 10, 2009

Booked the room on Priceline and was very impressed with the room for the money. Very clean, very quiet. It was full, so we expected it to be noisy. Quite the opposite. Very nice front desk. In the morning the clerk helped me find a charger for my phone. Eat at Naked Noodle in town.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ksand512
Reviewed July 2, 2009

I ended up with this hotel through hotwire. It was a decent hotel in a beautiful city. I didn't swim, but the pool was big and nice. Everything else was standard, but I'd stay there again if I went through Bozeman.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2009

My husband and I stayed there at the end of June. When we arrived, we were given keys for the room that did not work. We were staying on the second floor in the back of the hotel. We had problems with the keys from the beginning. Staff expected us to keep running back and forth with new keys, and finally decided to fix the lock at 11:30PM!! Staff was rude and condescending...not sympathetic at all to our problem. We would never return...

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mlmore
Reviewed May 24, 2009

The room was a little pricey for what it was but it was still a pretty decent place to stay. The staff was very helpful, friendly and really seemed to care about making our stay as pleasant as possible. The one thing we really didn't like was the bathroom, it was very very small. There was absolutely no extra room in it at all. It was very hard to use the counter area because the tub and toilet were to close to it. We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family because it was clean, quiet and the staff was very good. But we would warn them about the bathroom situation

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2009

I had a wonderful stay here. The hotel was very clean and seemed new, I'm not sure how old it is though. The front staff was very efficient and friendly. The room and bed (king size) was very impressive and clean. Everything was in working order. I requested a razor from the front office and it was delivered to my room right away. Room service was also good. They were out of the chips I wanted so they gave me a different kind of chips and french fries at no additional cost. Also used the internet downstairs and had no problems. I made an appointment to take the shuttle to the airport early the next morning and they were ready as soon as I was, and the driver was friendly and made me feel safe and comfortable. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I return to Bozeman.
The only bad thing about it is that there are no elevators.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo