Holiday Inn Bozeman
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$139
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$85
$128
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$59
Rodeway Inn(Bozeman)
$70
$81
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
Hampton.com
$170
$75
$67
Travelocity
All reviewsdry flyolder hotelroom was cleanon site restaurantmy favorite parteasy accessstaff was friendlyyellowstone national parkdowntown bozemansaloonshuttleconferenceinterstateskiingpetmt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The lobby, pool area and meeting rooms are all maintained to a rural-modern design. The staff at the desk were all helpful and friendly and more than willing to tell you about the area. Walking through the hallways is a bit dark and drab, but the rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brandon H
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Brandon H,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent stay.

We are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with facilities and services that we have to offer. We really like to ensure that our guests are comfortable and are able to benefit from a relaxing break with us and so I was delighted to read that you were happy with your room, our amenities, and service.

We do hope that your review will be useful for any future travelers and we look forward to welcoming you back in Bozeman in the future.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had an amazing stay. The rooms were nice & the bed was super comfortable. All the employees there were genuine, caring, attentive, and always had a smile on there face. Julie, our bartender, was especially helpful in recommending local activities & made us some delicious drinks!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank tmylott
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel is wonderful. The staff is what makes this place awesome. They are very welcoming. Our room was very clean and fairly a good size. No complaints about this hotel. Great place to stay for a coulpe or family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Erica B
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The hotel is very welcoming when you walk into the lobby. My room was very clean and I found the staff to be helpful. I asked one employee, I believe Sarah, for directions to the Museum of the Rockies and she gave very accurate directions and was quite personable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 406marybeth_2
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Had a very great time when i took my son to eat at the Holiday Inn Restaurant the food was excellent enjoyed it and the service was awesome. I was able to had a nice friendly chat with one of the cleaning staff her name was Patria she was at the restroom when I went in she was cleaning the area, she was very polite and friendly she handed me some paper towel to use and ask me if there's anything else that I need.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family