“Every employee there was so attentive to us & the bed was awesome!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Bozeman

Holiday Inn Bozeman
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Bozeman
“Every employee there was so attentive to us & the bed was awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had an amazing stay. The rooms were nice & the bed was super comfortable. All the employees there were genuine, caring, attentive, and always had a smile on there face. Julie, our bartender, was especially helpful in recommending local activities & made us some delicious drinks!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank tmylott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Billings
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel is wonderful. The staff is what makes this place awesome. They are very welcoming. Our room was very clean and fairly a good size. No complaints about this hotel. Great place to stay for a coulpe or family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Erica B
Missoula, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

The hotel is very welcoming when you walk into the lobby. My room was very clean and I found the staff to be helpful. I asked one employee, I believe Sarah, for directions to the Museum of the Rockies and she gave very accurate directions and was quite personable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank 406marybeth_2
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Had a very great time when i took my son to eat at the Holiday Inn Restaurant the food was excellent enjoyed it and the service was awesome. I was able to had a nice friendly chat with one of the cleaning staff her name was Patria she was at the restroom when I went in she was cleaning the area, she was very polite and friendly she handed me some paper towel to use and ask me if there's anything else that I need.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Samantha S
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was amazed about how friendly the staff was at this hotel. Not only did they do their jobs well but seemed to actually enjoy their jobs. The girl at the front desk with the reddish hair always had a smile on her face. My room was spotless. And the girl who checks the rooms, Shauna?, was very personable and pleasant. She had asked me about my stay and if there was anything else that would improve my stay. Which there was. I needed extra amenities. She within minutes got me everything that I was needing and more. she even brought extra condiments which I forgot to ask for! I think because of the stress of my trip I kind of spilled out everything to her. She was patient and listened and gave me some uplifting words. Although I am sure she had other things to do! I am glad I stayed here. It made my trip a little easier. The scenery was beautiful. I could see the snow covered mountains from my window. So picturesque!! The waitress was very friendly as well. The breakfast was good. I am from a bigger town and this all really surprised me

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Cara_Mcintyre
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is an older hotel so I wasn't expecting much but I was very surprised. The staff was wonderful. Everyone that I came in contact was very friendly and helpful. I needed an extra blanket and asked the housekeeper, Krystal, if I could get one and she when and brought us one right away. I will stay here again if I come back through Bozeman.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank JaneD736
Hailey, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We only stayed a night, but the customer service was very good. Thoughtful, helpful. Clean, updated rooms. Super courtyard to let your dog out, safely. Very nice lobby and the bar was busy. Will definatley stay again when through this area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends