“Away for a weekend of work and pleasure!”

Holiday Inn Bozeman
Ranked #23 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Billings, Montana
“Away for a weekend of work and pleasure!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Recently we stayed at the Holiday inn, Bozeman Montana. The room was clean and everything was in order. The bathroom was tiny, so tiny my wife and I couldn't fit in there at the same time! The staff was friendly and helpful and went out of there way to make sure we had everything we needed! The pool was very nice and very big and even has a deep end. You just don't find a place with a pool that has a deep end. The water was very warm, I'm guessing somewhere around 90 degrees. The hot tub was nice and worked great! The one complaint I have about the Holiday Inn was the housekeeping staff. On the morning of my departure I was going to sleep in a bit. I couldn't because a member of the housekeeping staff knocked on my door to check to see if the room was occupied! This happened right around 8:00 a.m.! On another occasion I had a housekeeping attendant enter my room well into the afternoon after the room had already been made up! Not sure what she wanted but she apologized immediately and left. Overall the stay was good and I would stay here again if in the Bozeman area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floor so you don't have to hear kids above you running up and down...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Muscadine, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

My wife was landing in Bozeman late at night and I could not get to her until late. I called this hotel direct and explained to the staff my problem. They let me pay for the room over the phone and sent her a secure shuttle to the airport. My wife didn't even have to sign anything they let me take care of everything over the phone and I finished the rest when I got there. I love Montana people. They actually got common sense! The room was very expensive in my opinion but it was money well spent. You do get what you pay for. My wife was taken care of and that was piece at mind. I got there at 4am and was greeted with the same hospitality. The beds are so comfy. The breakfast was awesome. We will back. If your flying in or out of Bozeman come here!!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bigcat12
London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We stayed here while visiting yellowstone, but underestimated the long drive to the park and back each day - we will stay in Gardiner next time - After staying in Holiday Inn in Longmont, this was like chalk and cheese - staff were friendly and professional - but a bizarre walk through the pool area from reception made a strange start to our stay - the ice machine was out of order, and the room was small - bizarrely the coffee maker was in the bathroom! Unhygenic and weird! What about health and safety? It turned out the cord was way too short to plug into any other socket in the room. Housekeeping was not good, dirty cups were not removed and the bath was not cleaned out well (still hairs in it). We would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank qwertyu12
Western Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Familty of 4 travelling, check-in and check-out were both efficient, room was as expected, nice big pool, hot tub, lots of free parking all around the perimeter of the hotel, nice main lobby area,
Free parking and internet.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank FamilyTravellers2008
United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Comfortable, clean and efficient hotel. Stayed here for two nights before heading off to Billings. A car is helpful, as the main tourist area is about a 1.5 mile walk from hotel. Lots of fun shops/restaurants in the tourist area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

No surprises but no complaints! very clean rooms and nice enough staff!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Mercer Island
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

The hotel is a typical Holiday Inn with a better pool, nicer lobby, and good appetizers at their saloon (children allowed). The pool water is warm. Surprisingly, the grilled chicken (on a salad) is the best I have had in a very long time. The rest of the motel is average.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family