“November class/5 nights”

Days Inn & Suites Bozeman
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Fabulous service and friendly, courteous staff (nice breakfasts), clean room, convenient shuttle (my driver was so friendly, especially at nearly midnight, and helpful), clean room, and coffee service. Room was very reasonably priced. It would have been nice to have a small fridge and microwave in the room...fairly close to downtown for groceries and restaurants. I would stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Deb K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind words and for sharing your recent experience with us. We do pride ourselves in both our property and our exceptional customer service so it is delightful to hear such a great review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be convenient and comfortable for you. We are a fairly large property and to date not all of our rooms have the convenience of refrigerators/microwaves, but we hope to have all rooms complete in the near future. When making your next reservation with us, please feel free to call me direct and I will make sure to assign you a room complete with these conveniences to ensure a perfect stay! Thank you again and I hope you include the Bozeman Days Inn and Suites in our future travel plans. Sincerely, Deb Kowalzek, General Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Wonderful value with discount through the AARP website. The hot breakfast option was fantastic. Chef Jim was a good cook and friendly to guests each morning - remembering names of "repeat" customers.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I do not recommend this hotel. The mattress was very old and uncomfortable. I had a terrible back ache the next morning. In addition, the thermostat in my room did not work. The pool was cloudy, and the elliptical clicked. This is not a well-managed hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I loved staying at the Days Inn in Bozeman!! It's in a great location, and it has a fabulous breakfast! I got to stay in one of their suites, about 3 feet away from the pool/hot tub, and thought I was in heaven! Love the popcorn at check-in and the chips and chili later in the evening. I really enjoyed my 4 day stay recently, and will definately bring my family next time! Bozeman is a great place to visit!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed here for a week last week on business and was very pleased with my stay. This is an excellent value in Bozeman. I paid a fraction of what other conference attendees paid and received free, delicious hot breakfasts and free shuttle service to the airport. Carl, the shuttle driver, is awesome. He was so friendly and provided lots of interesting info about the area. My room was average, but the overall amenities and service made me a very happy camper. I would definitely stay here again. This is a Days Inn that outshines many, probably due to a franchiser that cares about great service.

• Stayed: October 2013