“Excellent choice to stay here.”

Days Inn & Suites Bozeman
Ranked #12 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
GreenLeadersSilver level
FEDERAL WAY
“Excellent choice to stay here.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Friendly front desk. Great room, suite w/2 queen beds. Had 2 TV's, fridge, micro, lots of hot water and decent water pressure for shower. Clean. Newly redone I believe. Pool/hot tub area big and nice. Quiet, even with multiple hotels and busy street nearby. Comfortable beds.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank luvtojump
Wanda s, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for taking time to comment on our Hotel. Our Friendly Stay strives to make your stay an enjoyable one. Our refreshing pool is a great aminity, so glad you were able to enjoy it.
We look forward to your next Stay

Safe Travels
Wanda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Glendive
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The stay was wonderful & the hot breakfast was delicious, but the one thing that stood out most to me, personally, was the excellent Staff. Everyone was so friendly and efficient! Most importantly, I accidentally left my laptop in the room when we left very early in the morning. Later that day (we had driven 1 1/2 hrs further to a conference), I received a phone call from the manager that the cleaning staff had found it & turned it in to her. I thought to myself, "This would've never been the case where I just moved from." I told the manager that I would stop by to pick it up from her on our way back through going home. She locked it up in her safe until I retrieved it two days later. This was HUGE to me, and I will forever be grateful for this great staff!! Their honesty was rewarded by me, but it should be by their upper management, as well, because this is what matters to guests.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Pat P
Wanda s, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for your comments. I am greatful for the wonderful Staff that I have here at the Bozeman Days Inn. This is something that we strive for. Honesty is most important as well as Friendly and Welcoming.

Thank you again, We look forward to your next stay!

Wanda
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We found the listing on a "pet friendly" search on a Friday night, traveling through from ND. The walk-up rate was $20 lower than the quote we got over the phone, and the pet charge was only $5, so that worked out great.

We checked in @10pm. The suite worked out well for two people traveling together, with a decent hide-away bed in the living area. The location of the desk in the room was a bit inconvenient, in that the hide-away was very close and it did not work to have the bed out and use the desk. Also, the lamp by the hide-away had only a wall switch on the bedroom side of the bath area controlling it, so I had to pull the plug out to shut it off once I was on the fold out bed.

A Friday night in the Fall (football season) is probably not the best time to find a room that is quiet in Bozeman. There were some loud, drunk guys who hung in the hallway after Midnight, but it quieted down and we were not disturbed after getting to sleep.

They have a kitchen that gives you hot breakfast options at the Motel kitchen, so you are offered eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, hash browns, in addition to the usual continental breakfast items. You are given a voucher at check-in and bring the slip down, place your order and start with the continental breakfast items while you wait for your order to be called. It was very busy and it took @20 min for our hot items to be ready.

The food was good and it worked out really well, from check-in to check out.

Room Tip: If you do not have a pet, make sure to find out what areas the pets are in.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Wanda s, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for staying with us on your trip! The hot cooked to order breakfast is great for making sure you start off on the right foot on those long traveling days. Football season in Bozeman is busy and a bit loud, but always fun. I'm glad you were able to get to sleep despite the celebrations! If you are ever venturing back this way, we would love to have you stop in again and stay with us!!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The checkin went smoothly, the staff being friendly and informative. The room itselt was much better than what I expected. It was very large with ample space around the 2 queen beds. It was also clean and the decor bright. Everything in the room worked properly. The beds were very comfortable. In the morning, besides the usual breakfast offerings, adults were able to order a free hot cooked to order meal which was actually large enough to share with our grandchild. We also had access to the cereal, bagels, muffins, fruit, waffles, etc also offered. If I was in this area again I would definitely stay here. We were completely satisfied with our overnight stay..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us- we strive to make each of our guests' stay as pleasant as yours! Stop by and see us again soon.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I am not one to write bad reviews; however, I was quite disappointed with my stay. I paid about double my standard fare for a hotel and got a lower quality experience. The blanket in my room was stained, I requested another and it was littered with holes. The automatic shutting lever on the doors slammed them at such a volume I was easily awoken at 6 am when other hotel guests were departing. Other elements of the hotel, breakfast and location, are quite exemplary.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Corey M
Having spacious, quality and clean rooms are one of the things that puts us above the rest, so I am disappointed that you had an issue with your linens. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and trust that we have done all we can to insure that your and our future guests' stays are more pleasant.
Aloha, Oregon
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Clean, comfortable room. Restaurants close by. Near, but not next to, interstate highway. Accommodation error was immediately and courteously resolved. Made-to-order breakfast available. A nicer Days Inn than most.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Days Inn! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back in the future.
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed August 8, 2012

What is there to say, great,helpful staff, best made to order breakfast, clean and quiet room. Would say again in a heartbeat. Staff made restaurant choise for us and it was excellent as well. Would say here again on our next trip to Bozeman

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BeachRunner50
Wanda s, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
What we can say is THANK YOU! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Our Hot Cooked to Order breakfast is always a hit. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.