“Best Bar B Q that i have had outside of South Carolina”
Review of bar 3 barbecue

bar 3 barbecue
Ranked #91 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Sumter, South Carolina
“Best Bar B Q that i have had outside of South Carolina”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We got into Bozeman and was gonna be here for 1 night so we drove down the main road to check what was available to eat. We saw this "hole in the wall" Bar B Que Joint on the main drag and I made the comment to my family that usually Bar B Q places like that is the ones that have the best Bar B Q. We ended up stopping here at Bar 3 Bar B Q and I can't imagine that there is a better restaurant of any sort in Bozeman. The guys running it were friendly and the food was excellent. Both the "carolina pulled pork" and the Beef Brisket was awesome. I was kinda hungry so i ordered the Double. I came no where close to being able to eat all of it. To top it all off. The inside is also a "hole in the wall" . And i mean that in the best way. It is the kind of "decor" that one would expect in a great Bar B Q joint. Their special sauces were pretty good too. They even had sweet tea which i totally did not expect.

• Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Florida
“It doesn't get any better than Daves”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Having had the pleasure of eating at a Famous Daves BBQ in Tennessee, we were thrilled to find one in Bozeman! The building looked new and the interior was large and welcoming. Once seated, our waitress brought our drinks and menus. Now Daves offers a variety of meat products; however, we ordered a half slab of the original St. Louise Ribs! You haven't eaten ribs until you've tried Famous Daves ribs! The meat is hot, tender, moist, and so flavorful! We could NOT finish our half slabs...too much meat! Each booth has a roll of paper towels, towelettes, and all the condiments necessary. Our waitress was very friendly and the service was great. I always appreciate it when a waitress is observant and refreshes our drinks without being asked. The restrooms were clean and offered both paper towels and hand dryers. We had a very enjoyable meal ($38) at a reasonable price considering we had enough food for 4 people! You can't go wrong with Daves Famous BBQ. I give Famous Daves 5 stars!

• Visited May 2014
Bartlett, Illinois
“Excellent BBQ at a great price!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This place is great! The hot/spicy pickles by the soda fountain are terrific -- give 'em a try! Friendly staff, clean tables, but not fancy. The food was served hot and quickly; we were in and out in no time. The BBQ sauce was delicious. There are four kinds of sauce on the tables. Definitely worth a try!

Visited August 2013
EDMONDS
“Really good BBQ”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I've eaten here several times and it's always GREAT!!! The guys who run it are really nice and fun! The brisket sandwich can't be beat! The sides are all good. It is a little spendy ($12 or so) but worth the price. The buns are good and the beef is even better. Quick, friendly service, free refills and pickles! Several types of BBQ sauce - all are good so try a little of each. Highly recommend to anyone needing a BBQ fix in Bozeman.

• Visited May 2013
“I Love Barbeque”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love barbeque and I love this barbeque joint. The fragrance will draw you in. Mmmmm...smokey goodness! The offer all sorts of smoked meat choices (I selected pulled pork this time). My daughter had a smoked turkey sandwich which she raved about (the sandwich sauce was excellent). My husband had a brisket sandwich which he thoroughly enjoyed, along with a broccoli salad. They offer a selection of BBQ sauces on the table. This place ain't fancy, but the food is fantastic. I'll go back, the next time I'm in Bozeman!

• Visited July 2013