“B& B Getaway”

Ranked #5 of 12 Bozeman B&B and Inns
Bozeman, Montana
“B& B Getaway”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We LOVED every second of our visit. Nancy & Mike are such amazing host!
We stayed in the "Garden Room" which was so inviting and comfortable, you literally melt into the bed and sleep like you never have before.Nancy is a wonderful cook and we enjoyed everything so much that I would move in just to have her delicious cooking everyday.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Billings, Montana
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at Fox Hollow, Host Nancy and Mike are very friendly and helpful. Nancy cooked some amazing breakfasts and a wonderful dinner for us. We stayed in the main house in the "Peaks" room. it was very spacious and comfortable. A nice getaway just a short drive from downtown Bozeman. We will be back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Traworld2007
Ilford, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We arrived exhausted having driven from Cody Wyoming via Yellowstone National Park, Mike immediately took his homemade lemonade out the fridge and I must say it was the best lemonade I have tasted.We were shown to a wonderful bedroom which had a connecting room to our bathroom which I think was the nicest one we have seen.The property is at the end of the road so not only is it very quiet for a good nights sleep, there is also a beautiful view of the mountains and fields which surround the property and a lovely garden to sit in and watch the sunset.Nancy provided a lovely breakfast for us before we left .what more can you want gracious hosts,lovely house and beautiful scenery.Sorry we had to leave.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank derek888
Key Biscayne, FL
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had a huge, very comfortable room with kitchen which easily accomodated our family of four (2 adults, 2 teens). It is very close to the airport & so was a convenient place to stay overnight after our late-arriving flight into Bozeman. It is quite rural with beautiful mountain views, and yet also close to town. The breakfast was outstanding. The owners are quite friendly & full of helpful information about local activities.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Missoula, Montana, United States
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I decided to take a chance on the Fox Hollow when we came across it on Living Social. We wanted a mini romantic weekend retreat and a day to ski nearby Bridger Bowl Ski Area. Nancy and Mike were wonderful hosts and keep a very nice place. During our first night, Nancy prepared a wonderful dinner and Mike poured our wine. They really have this B&B thing down! We ate with another couple from the Twin Cities and the husband was complete blown away with the dining/lodging experience. I had to agree. My wife and I opted to stay in the bottom room in the guest house. It was a very comfortable room and very clean, with a kitchenette included. Oh, and the breakfast, fabulous to say the least! There were foods that I had never eaten before and can't exactly remember the names, but wow were they de-lish. I would recommend the Fox Hollow to any couple that wanted to get away from it all and truly relax. We hope to visit Mike and Nancy again sometime soon!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dan Z
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Nancy and Mike were great, welcoming, warm and hospitable. We had a great over night stay. The room we stayed in was great clean and nice finishing touches. The only slight irritation was a loud fridge/freezer which i turned of so that we could sleep.

Lovely cosy bed, excellent homemade breakfast. Stay here its great

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Really enjoyed 5 terrific nights split between two different rooms at this lovely Bed and Breakfast in Bozeman. Outside the hustle and bustle but just 4 miles from the center of the MSU campus. I arrived with my son late at night and the innkeepers had put a note on the door with instructions to my room at the top of the stairs, and it was perfect for us. Two nice beds, a great bathroom, and the most delicious breakfast the next morning.

The next day I dropped off my son at orientation for college, and after my heartbreak, returned to a different room. They'd nicely moved over my suitcases to a different room more suitable for one person (one bed) and it was an even nicer room, if that was possible! Huge bathroom and hallway with two large closets, a really big bedroom, and windows on both sides of the house. Also at the top of the stairs of their lovely main house, it was quiet, perfectly tastefully decorated and clean. One could eat off the floors. Smooth sheets, and comfortable beds.

Kind and wise inn keepers to calm me down after a trying day at parent orientation, where emotions ran high saying good bye to an 18 year old off to start his college career. ~sniff~

The breakfasts were unsurpassed. I want all her recipes, but she's not handing them over just yet. :-) Wine openers, and glasses given to me upon request.

Fantastic comraderie around the breakfast table. Everyone there so happy and congenial as guests, all coming from all over the country for one reason or another.

I give it the highest rating and highly recommend it!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family