“Fresh”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Everything is fresh. The soup, the pasta--everything. I worked as a prep cook at Columbos 20 years ago.and I still value that experience. Joe and Janet are good people and they really care about their food. Was back in Bozeman a few weeks ago and Columbos was as good as ever.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Pizza is not a hard thing to make and make it good but these guys missed the mark. The pizza isn't good and the place isn't very clean. For a quick bite close to campus there are better options

cmichellec, Owner at Colombo's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Hello Alec,

Thanks for taking the time to review our restaurant. I understand that you feel pretty upset about the experience and may not be inclined to do us any favors, but I would be grateful if you would advise me of the time and date that you dined with us and what exactly you ate. My family and I are very proud of the product we offer and we work hard to make it for you. That you were so dismayed by your pizza tells me that we weren't at our best. We can do better and hope to do so with your constructive feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for an unpleasant meal.

Cassie Colombo

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Popped in here for a quick lunch before checking in at the airport. It is a typical college pizzeria (not surprising as its right across the road from the Montana State campus). Pizza was OK, nothing to get that excited about, crust was decent, price was fairly cheap. The service was so-so but hey, it served it's purpose.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Great calzone, hunks of garlic, yummy. Ok salad bar but great beer selection. Good value, quaint seating inside ad out.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The Atmosphere of this place is that of a seriously dirty frat house basement! It's more pub style inside. The Sauce they use for the pizza is canned and not even remotely good as well as all the toppings aren't fresh at all. The Only thing done fresh in this place is the dough and even then the crust on these pizza is horrible and bland and they use too much flour so there is soo much extra on the crust it's like it's snowing inside

1  Thank Linalie
cmichellec, Manager at Colombo's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. My family and I are sorry you had such an unpleasant experience with us. We really do strive to provide a pleasant and authentic experience to all our customers. I would appreciate knowing what you ate and exactly when you dined with us. I wish you might be willing to give us another chance. Our ingredients are very fresh. We are honored and pleased to make everything possible from scratch and with local ingredients. Please feel free to call me directly if you would like to discuss this further.
Cassie Colombo