Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,072 results
All reviews gran tree attached restaurant best westerns front desk hotel restaurant room was clean shuttle service fitness center great stay would definitely stay here again king suite hot tub staff was friendly downtown bozeman bw lounge conference
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Hotel is very pleasant inside and out. Our room was excellent. We arrived early and front desk staff were very accommodating. They warned us that the only room available was upstairs a ways from the elevator. I said ok and it was but fair warning for future guests, ask fog something on 1st floor or near elevator. They only have one and layout is a U with elevator at top of one side. Our room was at the other. It was still worth it to get in 3 hours early of course

Room tip: See above. I definitely recommend first floor if available
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GranTree, Owner at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear Sandie,
Thank you for taking the time with this review. It is good to hear from you and so wonderful to read you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

Carl Solvie

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Traveling through from Billings to Boise we had to use a large # of points for a Rewards Night. Clearly this is because this is a northern gateway to Yellowstone NP and during tourist season, you will pay a premium (I'm sure at all hotels in the Bozeman area). Since we are loyal to BW, we stayed anyway. Clean room and comfortable bed!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking he time for this review. We sure appreciate your loyalty to Best Western and thank you for staying at the GranTree. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we'll see you again. Let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more comfortable next time and rates in the Bozeman area have a tendency to go down after August.
Carl Solvie

Reviewed July 28, 2017

I have stayed at a lot of other hotels over the past year and this hotel has really outdone itself! Definitely blown out of the water. It was the vacation me and my boyfriend needed. It was our anniversary and couldn't have asked for anything better than what we got! Thank you Best Western we will definitely be seeing you in the future!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GranTree, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Hi Eleanor,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this awesome review! We strive every day to provide the best possible customer service and it is feedback such as this that makes our jobs so much fun! I am so glad to hear that you will be back to see us again and if there is anything I can do to be of assistance, please let me know!
Cassie Wiedeman

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Bozeman BW ... could not get a fresh pot of coffee in the lobby. Did have it in the room which wasn't very hot nor good. Rooms had not been updated in sometime. No complementary breakfast. Staff was very nice. Won't stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Dorey Z
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

First time staying at this location. The hotel appeared to be fairly updated and the front desk staff was very welcoming. The food at the restaurant was really exceptional. And open till 10pm. Would've been nice gonna be the food served later but none the less it was good. Room was clean except for the lip liner makeup that we found in the safe when we went to use it. The bed was comfortable. The pool looked very nice and indoors but unfortunately also closed at 10 and we had a late arrival. Besides the lip liner in the room the room was good. The only issue was the casino attendant. She seemed very cranky and not happy to be at work. We would stay at this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GranTree, Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Dear Natasha,

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience in our casino. Could you me email me
(theclub@grantreeinn.com) giving me more information concerning the casino, maybe a date? I would like to address the situation to ensure that other guests do not have a similar experience. Thank you for taking to time to write a review. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,