Lowest prices for your stay
$133
$133
FindHotel
$120
BestWestern.com$133
Priceline$133
Lol.travel$150
1,073 results
All reviews gran tree attached restaurant best westerns front desk hotel restaurant room was clean shuttle service fitness center great place to stay would definitely stay here again nice stay king suite hot tub staff was friendly downtown bozeman bw lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

First time staying at this location. The hotel appeared to be fairly updated and the front desk staff was very welcoming. The food at the restaurant was really exceptional. And open till 10pm. Would've been nice gonna be the food served later but none the less it was good. Room was clean except for the lip liner makeup that we found in the safe when we went to use it. The bed was comfortable. The pool looked very nice and indoors but unfortunately also closed at 10 and we had a late arrival. Besides the lip liner in the room the room was good. The only issue was the casino attendant. She seemed very cranky and not happy to be at work. We would stay at this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GranTree, Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Dear Natasha,

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience in our casino. Could you me email me
(theclub@grantreeinn.com) giving me more information concerning the casino, maybe a date? I would like to address the situation to ensure that other guests do not have a similar experience. Thank you for taking to time to write a review. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Bozeman, MT. 59715
theclub@grantreeinn.com
406-556-6212

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Best western in Bozeman is simple but has the amenities for a short stay with a TV and a great breakfast, Comfy beds and a spacious room.

Staff were helpful and welcoming addressing our problems and needs.

Overall a very good stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Travelers dream, right off freeway....has station next door...great restaurants in-house.
Comfortable, big rooms, with refrig and microwaves in the rooms.
Great restraint good menu, meat entrees, such as burgers had a choice of either beef or bison.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I was extremely pleased and impressed by the cleanliness of the room. Everything sparkled. For the price it should include breakfast. The Wi-Fi strength is great. All the staff was friendly and welcoming. I would definitely be back if I ever needed to stay in Bozeman again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GranTree, Owner at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
We really appreciate your feedback, it is wonderful to read you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

Carl Solvie

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Staff was very helpful. Used laundry facilities, which were also very clean and easy to use. Would be very happy to spend another night or even several more nights here!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GranTree, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Hello Kris,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this awesome review! I am so glad to hear your stay was a comfortable one and the staff was so helpful! Your business is very important to us and I hope we get the opportunity to see you again! If there is anything I can do to be of assistance in the future, please let me know!
Cassie Wiedeman