Lowest prices for your stay
$133
$133
FindHotel
$120
BestWestern.com$133
Hotels.com$133
Lol.travel$151
1,073 results
All reviews gran tree attached restaurant best westerns front desk hotel restaurant room was clean shuttle service fitness center great place to stay would definitely stay here again nice stay king suite hot tub staff was friendly downtown bozeman bw lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2017

This hotel isn't remarkable in any way, but it's clean, easy to reach from the highway, and the staff were friendly and professional. It's not walkable to Bozeman's Main Street or much of anything else interesting.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GranTree, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I am glad to hear it was clean and the staff were friendly! I am sorry to see that nobody made you aware of our shuttle service. We do offer a complimentary shuttle ride to the downtown area which is about a mile from the hotel, as well as anywhere within Bozeman city limits! If there is anything I can be of assistance with in the future, please let me know!
Sincerely, Cassie Wiedeman

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Stayed two nights for conference, older hotel but nicely updated. Room comfortable and clean. Only negative is that there is one elevator and the rooms upstairs are separated by the pool area..so is a long haul from the elevator. There are lots of doors and stairways to use that are closer if you can haul your suitcase up a staircase, but otherwise need to request a room downstairs or close to the elevator if mobility is a problem. Convenient to gas stations, restaurant on site, Arby's next door right off the interstate

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in Bozeman after a long drive from Washington state on our way to Yellowstone. The hotel is average not super spectacular and not bad. We were a family of four adults traveling.

We are rating it based on a couple different things. The fitness room which my husband and son wanted to use is in a unique place above the convenience store which is across the parking lot.

There is a restaurant and bar as part of the hotel which we did not use. They do supply coffee in the lobby but there is no complementary breakfast.

The rooms were comfortable.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GranTree, Owner at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay. We appreciate your business and hope you will try us again. Also, I would like to make you aware we have a variety of room types including spacious king suites. Our Club Tavern and Grill is a upscale sports bar a local favorite, which also features our City Brew coffee shop.

Carl Solvie

Reviewed May 19, 2017

Right off of I 90 and within a mile of major shopping area and drive thru Starbucks and the AAA travel offices. A restaurant/ bar is attached to hotel lobby making it easy for weary and/ or hungry visitors.
I am a huge fan of Best Western hotels and book in this chain often when traveling. That being said, I was unhappy with my experience here. I was upgraded to a suite without consulting me so when I arrived very tired from a 14 hour drive the room I requested and needed with two beds was not available. I had booked six weeks in advance and was traveling with a disabled female friend so really needed two beds. The solution was to sleep on sleeper sofa which I declined to do. I asked again to be placed in room with two beds. The best they could offer was a rollaway which was just as uncomfortable as a sleeper sofa for a senior citizen but that is what I had so my disabled friend could have a regular bed. I understand they thought they were being generous with the upgrade but if a person books a room requesting two beds there is generally a good reason for request Overall, the place is quiet with a fair price and great location

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
GranTree, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Hi Leslie,
I am very sorry about the upgrade you received, it is not typical that we upgrade from a double queen as guests who book that room type usually need it! On behalf of our entire team and the employee who upgraded you specifically, we apologize! If there is anything I can do for you beyond the points, please let me know!
Cassie Wiedeman

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Great location. Just off interstate. transportation to college provided. Signage is a bit hard to spot with competing businesses nearby. Access is a bit hard from 7th Street. Access to restaurant and pool area is convenient.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review! I am glad the location and shuttle services worked out for you! If there is anything I can be of assistance with in the future, please let me know!
Cassie Wiedeman