Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Traveluro
StayForLong
1,072 results
All reviews gran tree attached restaurant best westerns front desk hotel restaurant room was clean shuttle service fitness center great stay would definitely stay here again king suite hot tub staff was friendly downtown bozeman bw lounge conference
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Found our King Suite restful, roomy, quiet, and convenient for our 1 night stay. Restaurant provided a wide selection of choices and very friendly staff. Very close to freeway and fuel station for our 2 wheeled travels!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GranTree, Owner at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear Jeffery,

Thank you for taking the time in providing feedback on your recent stay. I appreciate your kind words and thank you for staying at the GranTree. We hope when in the area we'll see you again.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

The Gran Tree is an easy off and on from interstate 90 as well as a quick trip to Downtown Bozeman. Great Staff, Wonderful Bar and Lounge Ambiance and Incredible food. Real convenient. Ample parking if trailering or a big rig.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GranTree, Owner at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Jonathan,

We really appreciate your taking the time for the feedback and kind words. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I arrived and checked in on Sunday August 14, 2016 and checked out Tuesday August 16, 2016. The room was very clean and cozy, located next to the pool for me to take my son swimming. Everything was great except for when I went to check out. I had made my reservations by telephone for the room a few hours before our arrival and mentioned to the young man assisting me on the other end the website had the room listed for $138 per night and he confirmed the price and that there would be state tax added at the time of checkout. When I checked out I was disappointed to find out in order for me to get the price confirmed I needed to book everything online and because I had booked the room on the phone the price was much different. Sunday night cost me $159.99 plus tax and Monday night was $199.99 plus tax. I was not made aware of the extra cost for reserving my room. The price difference was $83.98 plus tax extra, not a huge amount, but still a little more than I was aware of. I am recently separated due to my wife leaving me for another man and I was wanting to make some special memories with my little boy, it cost a little more than my budget was expecting, but worth every minute with my son. I'll take this as a lesson learned and make sure I book my room online next time to help save a little bit to afford a few more souvenirs on our way home. The young lady at the front desk was very apologetic and kind in explaining my misunderstanding.

Room tip: First floor central room 143 had easy access to the pool and parking lot.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Rooms were not the best. No breakfast. Staff rude. Did not know there was an Art show going on. So busy crazy. 40 minute wait for dinner. We had 4 small children. Not a fun experience. The pool was closed due to the art show. Disappointing.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We've stayed in at least 10 Best Westerns on our recent road trip and this one did not meet our usual expectations. The fitness center was across a parking lot, up the stairs above a convenience store, there was no breakfast whatsoever and the coffee pot in the lobby was empty in the morning. We were not offered discounts for the restaurant on the premises and it was a bar/casino which we would not have visited anyway. We were not greeted with anything (i.e. water bottles, cookies, newspaper, wine/cheese, or our name on the "welcome preferred guest" sign) although we have been Best Western Rewards member for many years. We asked not to be around kids or pets but the room we were given was a poolside room. To her credit, the front desk clerk tracked me down and moved us to the handicap room which was in a quieter place in the building and close to the parking lot. The bed was very comfortable, but not comfortable enough to justify the cost of this place.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GranTree, Owner at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Dear Lenora,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback concerning your recent stay with us. We are very sorry that your experience was below expectations. The hotel in house restaurant (Club Tavern and Grill) does not provide free breakfast, but I would like to say our restaurant is a local favorite getting great reviews on our food and service. The fitness center building; although is located just across the parking lot, is owned and operated by the hotel. I am certainly happy that you enjoyed the comfortable bed and quiet king room. Lenora, we have a variety of beautiful rooms and an excellent restaurant and bar I hope you will give us another opportunity and please feel free to contact me personally for follow up.