Best Western Plus GranTree Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$159
GardenInn.com
$130
$117
HIExpress.com
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$111
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$115
$98
$170
$161
Homewood
$123
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
ComfortSuites
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$102
$102
$115
$108
All reviewsgran treeattached restaurantrestaurant loungebest westernsgas stationon site restaurantshuttle servicefront desk staffindoor poolgreat place to staycomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againpleasant staystayed here for one nightbusiness centerairport shuttlefirst floor
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I reserved 2 rooms at this best western for a graduation weekend probably a year in advance. I reserved a double room and a suite. At check in the suite was no longer available. This hotel has been updated unbelievably poorly. The hallways smell stale. Each of the rooms was not cleaned one night of our 3 night stay. When I complained I was given money off the rate which was good, probably the only good thing about this hotel. There are many good choices for hotels in Bozeman so do yourself a really big favor and do not book this one.

• Stayed: May 2013
GranTree, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

First of all I would like to apologize for your stay here and the fact that we fell short. There is no reason that your room type should have been unavaliable. We do our best to make sure that each guest has a wonderful stay and we hope we will have the chance to change your mind next time you are in the Bozeman area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Gran Tree is an older but not run down place. My first floor king single was large with many amenities with a very good bed, quality linen and good pillows. The desk staff was very efficient, helpful and pleasant making check-in and out quick and easy. The hotel bar is set-up as a sports pub and very nice with a good competent staff.

Room Tip: Ground floor is best.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I hadn't stayed here for several years. First, the front desk clerk could not have been more friendly. Both women were lovely, and helpful. Parking was very convenient and the building was secure (used my key to get in the back door in the afternoon). My second floor king room was huge. The bed was comfortable, linens were updated and nice. Good pillows. Lots of counter space because there were 2 sinks (one in the bathroom and one out). Lighting by the sinks was okay. Coffee, Microwave, fridge, and safe were added features. Lots of plug ins for computer and free wi-fi. The shower was older and certainly nothing fancy but it was clean. The towels were average; not plush. Overall, the room was clean and suited my needs. (not luxurious but for what I paid, it was a good value). My only complaint about the room is that it was really windy, and the fan in my bathroom kep fliuttering/making noise all night. I should have changed rooms the first time I heard it.

Ate in the restaurant: Mahi mahi tacos were delicious. Full bar with lots of tvs.
Pool is very small and the spa was shut down for maintenance.
coffee in the lobby 24 hr and 3 good computers with an attached printer for our use. Convenient.

Now, my complaint: the workout room. HUGE thumbs down, and I likely wouldnt stay there again because of it. The fitness room is not in the hotel. It is above the gas station/Arby's across the parking lot. Yes, you read that right. You walk up nasty, filthy carpeted stairs to a very small room. It is jammed with everything you would want (treadmill, bike, elliptical, stair stepper, weight machine, water, yoga mats). Not high quality machines but lots of options. I went once, but didn't (and wouldn't) go back the next day. Nice big TV but the location is just ridiculous and because of the room, it didn't feel clean. It was pouring rain. I can't imagine using it in the winter. Anyway, if the fitness facilities are important to you, this is not the hotel for you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank IMarriedBob
GranTree, Owner at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time with this survey, we really appreciate the information. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed our large king rooms and amenities. Although, sorry to read about the noise of the fan, we have had maintenance remedy this. Also, very happy to see you enjoyed our Club Tavern and Grill which is a local favorite. Also, thank you for the feedback on the fitness center, sorry that this was a disappointment, we will use this feedback for improvement.

Carl Solvie

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just arrived in Bozeman today. Check in was friendly and efficient. Our room is very clean, two double beds (comfortable) with bright white sheets and good pillows, flat screen tv, free wifi, microwave, refrigerator, and safe. The room is a little dated but very comfortable. The best part so far has been the free hotel shuttle. They drop you off where/when you want, then they pick you up! This was great after having a few beers in town :>) The bathroom is small but clean.

Room Tip: Room 142 . No view just of the parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rg2000
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We live here, and were just looking for an affordable hotel with a pool to spend my daughter's birthday. Over the years, we have stayed at many of the area hotels, and this is near the bottom. We have heard good things about it, but because it is usually one of the pricier places, we hadn't stayed here until now. I found a good rate on Hotwire and decided to try it out.
It is obviously older, without having been redone. The clean white bedding didn't hide the ancient carpet, dated decor and gross caulk in the bath. We had an interior room (our window looked out at a common area). The dingy drop ceiling and lack of an exterior window made it seem claustrophobic. It wasn't tiny, but it was a pretty small room for 2 queen beds.
The two good things I will say about this hotel is that they have nice guest toiletries, and that it is clean. The housekeepers do a good job.
For the rates they charge, you would expect at least a continental breakfast, but no, there is none. Just below average coffee.
The location is convenient (just off I90 and across the street from Walmart), but it shares a parking area/drive with other hotels, a gas station and an Arby's, making it far from picturesque.
This hotel should be $70, tops (even after taxes and fees), but it is MUCH more. The LaQuintas are both nicer, better pools, good breakfast, and don't cost nearly as much. I won't be wasting my money at Grantree again.

Room Tip: If you have luggage, request a ground floor room- no elevator. If you care to see the sunshine, request an exterior room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank traveler84
GranTree, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 406-587-5261.

Lindsay Wandke