“excellent as always”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Gardnerville, Nevada
“excellent as always”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We have stayed here several times it is always great. Room was clean, staff friendly. Restaurant has excellent food. Plenty of coffee in the room. Good value for the price. Flat screen TV nice to watch. Bed was King size and always comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Layton, Utah, USA
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love staying at the GranTree. The rooms are always clean. The towels are white and fluffy, and the lines are clean pressed, and white. This trip, I needed two nights, but the hotel only had one night for me. I took a chance, and when unable to get a second night, Danielle, the desk clekr, found me a neighboring hotel and booked me a room. The next day, travel took me out earlier than expected, and I didn't need that room. Paulina, day clerk, stepped and cancelled that room for me. Both wonderful young ladies, willing to help. They went WAY out of their way to help me. Two reasons why I stay at the GranTree Inn.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike M
Belgrade, Montana
Reviewed August 14, 2012

we recently stayed at this hotel for a short anniversary "get away". The staff at the desk, in the restuarant, and everyone we encountered went above and beyond by being friendly and helpful. Room was great with a large flat screen TV and a very comfortable bed. Everything was clean and nice. The pool area was lovely. We swam in the afternoon and had the pool all to ourselves. The food was AMAZING! We did room service almost the entire time. I guess the only thing I wish was different was the cost of the movies to buy. Many were B rate movies and expensive prices... but we just watch instant Netflix on our computer. Most people staying there probably leave the room more than we did! HA

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michele G
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Paid WAY too much for this old two story hotel that doesn't include breakfast. Was quoted $179.00, when I stated that was too high they suddenly had a 'managers special' for $149.99. Unless you can stay for under $100, stay at a Super 8.

• Stayed August 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed here for one night during our 3 month motorcycle road trip of North America. Best western hotels have been the mainstay of our trip to this point and this is a typical Best Western Plus. Front desk staff friendly and efficient, large rooms that were clean and well presented and comfortable. Good services on site although no Fitness centre on site was a disappointment? Free WIFI in the room now is a minimum requirement in our view which this hotel provides. The only negative during our stay came at dinner in the on site resteraunt, we ordered our meals with drinks, then ordered another round of drinks. Later the waitress came and put the bill/check on the table without us asking for it, when we ordered another round of drinks she literally snatched up the bill in a real temper and stormed off..... I may be mistaken but I have not finished until I ask for the bill. We have laughed about it since but at the time she very nearly got a blasting from us.
Apart from this we had a good stay and would return if in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2012

After a horrific experience at a different motel, the desk clerk was so understanding and gave us a room where there were as few people around us as possible. The pool was great, the room was clean and quiet, and the staff was exceptional. Well worth the price.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Indio, California
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My first time staying here and it was very nice. Rooms were good as was the restaurant. The clerks bent over backward to help you out as did the restaurant staff . I had a very pleasant experience here and would stay again. Try a different casino as this one was not paying off to anyone. and the service in the casino lacked. Prices very high but it was summer.

Room Tip: Any room has a view of a parking lot or freeway.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Bozeman hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman
Hampton Inn Bozeman
Hampton Inn Bozeman
#7 of 31 in Bozeman
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman

Been to Best Western Plus GranTree Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus GranTree Inn

Property: Best Western Plus GranTree Inn
Address: 1325 North Seventh Ave., Bozeman, MT 59715-2511
Location: United States > Montana > Bozeman
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Green Hotel in Bozeman
#5 Business Hotel in Bozeman
#8 Romantic Hotel in Bozeman
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Plus GranTree Inn 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus GranTree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Grantree Hotel Bozeman