Best Western Plus GranTree Inn
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$99
The Lewis & Clark Motel of Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$119
$143
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$103
Residence Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$139
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$76
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
$133
$107
Hampton.com
$104
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsgran treeattached restaurantrestaurant loungebest westernsgas stationon site restaurantshuttle servicefront desk staffindoor poolgreat place to staycomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againpleasant staystayed here for one nightbusiness centerairport shuttlefirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2012

A two storey hotel close to the motorway but some distance from the city centre. Good room (116) with direct access to a small pool and a very hot hot tub! Our comfortable, reasonable size room was well equipped with huge TV, fridge & microwave. Only one comfy chair (why do most hotels equip rooms for two people with one comfy chair? Grrr). Complimentary coffee was available all day. Decent bar/restaurant served a very good & reasonably priced evening meal. Breakfast was also good and, at around $10, very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Room was comfortable, restaurant and bar on locaiton, swimming pool, friendly service. This was a great Best Western location and we will return to this location!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gobuckeyes11
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Beautiful hotel, newly remodeled rooms were very comfortable. The staff was knowledgeable and made me feel at home.I would recommended this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank jolee111
Reviewed July 8, 2012

When I reistered someone who just walked in off the street was ahead of me - he got a better rate off the street than I did as a AAA, Best Western Rewards and ahead of time. When I mentoned that, the clerk gave me the ame rate he got - though my room was smaller, I am AAA and I am a rewards member. But, I was happy to get the 20 bucks knocked off.

The hotel was perfect for what I needed - close to both downtown and the airport. I thought the bed was mighty comfy.

When I tried to check out at 5:15 no one answered the phone at the front desk - I called twice. When I walked down, she was there and efficient. I just wished I didn't need that additional step that early in the morning.

The room has a microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer and coffee maker. All good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I don't know what to expect these days. It used to be that early in our marriage (before the children changed our needs) we'd get a 30 dollar room with ants on the bathroom floor and just expect that I'd be getting what I deserved for the money I spent. For a 120. charge I guess I expected that at least the basics would be covered. This was a middling experience all the way around. No continental breakfast because the guests have the option of getting a breakfast at the restaurant that was attached to the motel. The air conditioner wasn't working right (it was about 78 degrees in the room when I finally called them at 9:00 PM). They tried to fix it and told us that they could bring us a fan or move us to a room with a window....apparently this was a problem that was motel wide so it wasn't clear whether there was a better option than moving us in the middle of the night. This hotel taught me a few things...don't rent a room in a motel with an attached restaurant....don't stay in a motel with a casino. I get the feeling this is next to impossible in a motel out west....seems to be pretty common. The staff was great...really kind and concerned...helpful....but I guess I expected more somehow. It was dry and seemed safe and we did get the air conditioning to work at some point in the night. It may be naivete on my part...I may be unsophisticated in my expectations....but I think that this hotel needs to work on some of the basics to really provide their guests with a positive experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family