“Gourmet brew pub!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wallace Street
Reviewed August 2, 2014

If anywhere near Bozeman, Montana, you must go to Montana Ale Works! Not only do they have a great selection of brews, but the food is absolutely gourmet! Add the friendly and enthusiastic help, and it's a great time. But it's large, spacey, modern and chic. It's a must-go in Bozeman!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,461)

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband & I had both lunch & dinner at this restaurant. The food was very good, fresh & hot. The service was great, both times we had excellent waitresses & at dinner, our waitress went out of her way to make sure that I received the meal that I had requested by special order.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My daughter and I had a nice meal. Everything was good which is fine if you're not looking for a high quality meal! The price was in line with what you get so I had no complaints. Fun atmosphere!!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Had dinner here the first night of our vacation and the food was really good. Our waitress was excellent and we liked having many different choices of microbrews.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stopped in for a quick dinner and loved everything! They have a great beer selection, great local organic food and the prices were very reasonable! I would recommend this place to everyone!