“Always a good time”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wallace Street
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Can't go wrong stopping here- food is always good service is always perfect drinks are always strong. Noticed see servers that have enough support staff to be able to dote on guests.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,461)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place at the end of downtown was special. Our waiter was informative and very friendly. The food was smoking good and the beers were fantastic. Highly recommend dropping by this place when in town.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've seen this place every time we've visited Bozeman and when my relatives, who live in Bozeman, suggested we eat here, we were all for it.

The inside decor is wonderful, and there is plenty of seating. Our server was very friendly and helpful, the food was yummy, and we enjoyed our time here.

The only downside is that it can get extremely noisy; we were there in the early part of the dinner hour so it wasn't too bad, but by the time we left we really had to raise our voices to hear each other.

All in all, though, it was a great eating experience and I'm glad this is the place my family chose.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a nice mix of restaurant, ale house and pool hall. The restaurant portion has a partial wall around it which makes it a little quieter environment. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful in selecting our dinner and an ale that would complement it. I would come back if I am ever in Bozeman again.

2  Thank Tom60713
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Montana Ale Works is a really great overall place. There is a ton going on here, from the bar area with the TVs and the pool tables to the dining room in a retrofitted train car. The Ale Works just did everything right, which brought me back a second time during my short trip. The menu was very innovative, and the bartenders were attentive and poured a great drink. The vibe is great here, and I left a very satisfied customer.