“Nice Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wallace Street
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here several times on trips to Bozeman, most recently in August of 2013. The food has always been good and the service was pretty spectacular this last trip. we had a group of 8 adults and although the place was packed to the hilt our wait for a table was the 45 minutes we were told to expect and the food came amazingly fast considering the crowd. My Son said this weekend before Labor Day was probably one of the busiest of the year because all the college kids were back in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,501)

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This place was buzzing on the Wednesday evening we were here. it was pretty noisy, nothing to absorb the chatter and music, but I was able to watch the US Open tennis so it was worth it. We didn't have to wait too long for a table, no-where seems to take reservations in these parts, and had a very helpful waitress. My husband had already done a great deal of research on the staggering list of beers available, and was delighted with his choices. We chose the chicken and shrimp curry, and the bacon wrapped bison meatloaf, both were delicious. We had to wait quite a while for our return taxi, they could do with more in Bozeman, but it was a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Good beer, great ribs and steaks, and excellent bistro ambience- even got adice on how to see Yellowstone. Great place.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

As a visitor, I have eaten here quite a few times. The food has always been excellent. The bartenders pour a generous drink and these too have always been excellent.

I will visit every time I go to Bozeman.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Recently I ended up in Bozeman for a wedding, while in Montana I went to Ale Works THREE times! All were pleasant experiences, with wonderful service, food and drink. The mac & cheese is AMAZING! Four cheeses including goat, yum! I loved the fact that you can order half portions so it makes it easier with portion control. The moscow mules are served in the traditional copper mugs made right there in Butte, MT. This restaurant is great for a meal as well as an evening hangout location. One bar inside, one outside.

Been to Montana Ale Works? Share your experiences!