“The best find in the middle of Montana”
Review of Montana Ale Works

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wallace Street
Lexington, Kentucky
“The best find in the middle of Montana”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We found this restaurant after a long and beautiful drive across Montana. We were tired and thirsty and we were in luck. My husband was delighted with the Montana beer selections..so many choices and so little time. I had the lobster mushroom appetizer and it was amazing. Then I had the Asian chicken salad. The chicken was so tasty...it was must have locally grown. My husband had the Bison potstickers, which were delicious. Everything about the evening was delightful and the server was so knowledgeable and personable. We shared the a peach cobbler at the end of the meal. We can't wait for a return trip to Bozeman and another evening at the Montana Ale Works.

Fairbanks, Alaska
“AWESOME FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We cannot say enough about our experience. The place was packed and noisy. Rather than wait 40 minutes for a table, we took one by the billiards in open seating. The service was outstanding and the food even better!!! I had the chicken enchiladas and my husband the New York strip. If you don't eat here you're missing out! Don't forget to try the beer!

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Gluten-free friendly”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had an unexpected wait on a Wednesday night but it was worth it. I'm from TN and dining at MAW was the first time I have been able to bite into a burger on a gluten-free bun in almost 2 years! The sensation was amazing! - not to mention they had gluten free beer to compliment my burger! Our waiter knew a lot not only about the menu but we were being nerds and had our map out on the table and he helped us pick some places to tour around. Great experience.

• Visited September 2013
falmouth, maine
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went here thinking it was a brewpub only to find it was a restaurant that features maybe 40 specialty brews, mostly from MT and pacific northwest. Well, based on that, and my experience tasting over 1500 beers in my life, and as a former certified beer judge with the AHA, i can tell you MT is up there. Had one of the best Czech pilsners i've ever had anywhere, half a dozen other very good to superb beers. And the food. Great food. Big, bustling place in an old train shed. We went twice.

Visited August 2013
Lafayette MN
“Fresh Steak Meal”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Fun place, very nice, upscale sports bar. Steaks are very tender and fresh, unique sides. Our area was relatively quiet with nice music playing and dim lighting so felt quite intimate. Staff was very attentive but a little too familiar, it fit the sports bar side though. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Montana Ale Works? Share your experiences!